Tropers / supernintendo128
(THIS PAGE IS A WORK-IN-PROCESS)
Hai, I'm supernintendo128, or supernintendo64 in some circles. I discovered TV Tropes in 2013 and joined a little later that year. I either want to be a video game developer, or if that doesn't work out, a freelance computer programmer. I have a YouTube
channel where I do Let's Plays. Feel free to check them out, but that's not what I'm here to talk about. I decided to rewrite this page, because overtime I became not-so-fond of how this page used to look.
My YouTube channel
Tropes that describe me:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I'm good at getting high grades in school/college but all I wanna do is lay in bed and do nothing.
- Chick Magnet: Supposedly. Apparently three women had a crush on me before, though they never said it outright. My mom told me that they were dropping "hints" that they liked me, although I'm pretty sure that they were just being nice.
- Dork Age: I look back on my younger self as an idiot. I used to watch shows like Fanboy and Chum Chum and listened to music like The Jonas Brothers and liked it. I also liked New SpongeBob just because it was SpongeBob.
- I also came to dislike the period of my life where I wrote the above entry. How ironic.
- Fat and Proud: I'm chubby and I'm perfectly fine with that.
- Jump Scare: I don't like them. It's the reason I tend to avoid horror games on my LP channel (Mario The Music Box was a special exception).
- Let's Play: I make these.
- Nerd: I am a socially-innept virgin with a love for video games, anime, classic rock, and a life-long fascination with computers.
- Occidental Otaku: I am often accused of being a weeaboo (my icon on other sites does not help my case), although I think I fall more into the above trope. I actually was a weeaboo when I was in middle school but it was just a phase.
- Old Shame: I used to make videos on the now-defunct children's video-sharing site KidsTube. I'm not proud of them.
- This very page before I rewrote it. There was something about it that bothered me.
- I'm not very fond of my old DeviantArt page either. I wasn't one of those people who posted poorly-drawn fetish art (I couldn't even draw and I knew it), I was one of those guys who watched Mr. Enter religiously and over-analyzed and whined about cartoons like he did. I currently have no opinion of him.
- The Quiet One: I don't talk much. Funny that when I was younger, I talked too much.