open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to me
Things I recommend
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Gravity Falls
- Azumanga Daioh
- Sailor Moon
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Bob's Burgers
- Sound! Euphonium
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians
- Lindsay Ellis
- Kill la Kill: An excess of fanservice might put some viewers off, but it's otherwise a very funny action show.
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt: Functionally Anime South Park, so stay away if you don't like toilet humour and copious fanservice.
- RWBY: If you like the happy stuff in seasons 1+2, stop after that and switch to RWBY Chibi. Trust me.
- YumeNikki: Very slow-paced. Very. Very. Veeeeeeeerrrrrryyyy slow-paced.
- Steven Universe: A lot more filler than anybody asked for, so you better like slice-of-life, unanswered questions, and watching Steven develop a guilt complex.
- BoJack Horseman: Don't let the talking horse fool you. This show is freakin' dark, man.
- Overwatch: Fun game, but there is no consistent story. You will have to subsist off of theories and fanart, and you will grow to hate Jeff Kaplan.
- Made In Abyss: The show's ideas about appropriate punishments are... interesting, and it drags a bit in the middle, but the show makes up for it with the gorgeous backgrounds and soundtrack, lovable characters, and the unadulterated suffering that are episodes 10 and 13.
- Sonic the Hedgehog: This franchise is an inconsistent mess, both in quality and tone, but I love it anyway. There's something for everyone in here, even if that something is ironic enjoyment.
- Fate/Grand Order: The entire game is based around the luck of the draw, but you can date Marie Antoinette's enormous floppy hat. Sort of a trade-off, really.