kaalban is a clueless noob who loves anime art style, writes originals stories and loves cool, heartwrenching, hilarious, heart-melting and scary. To be perfectly honest, as of now, I'm completely clueless about many things. Not only in this wiki. I am sometimes this in real life. If anyone wants a taste of my writing style, go here. Shallow, Deviance Complex: Hated. It is practically self-promotion, I know (Shame on you, kaalban). For even more shameless self-promotion, check out my Urban Fantasy RP called Uncanny Tales of Linburn.
Works(or authors or whatever) that I like or love (or inspired my works). Additional information incoming:
open/close all folders
Animes (and L Ns)
- NieR Automata
- Doom (2016)
- Dragon Age
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Team Fortress 2
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Batman: Arkham Series
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Injustice 2
- Infamous 2
- inFAMOUS: Second Son
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars Battlefront 2
- The Force Unleashed
- Far Cry 4
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Kirby Super Star: The Ultra one, to be more precise.
- Dawn of War
- Rome: Total War
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Assassin's Creed Origins
- God Of War PS4
Tropes that are connected to me
- Adorkable: Got this reaction from other people.
- Anti-Nihilist: Probably closest way to describe my philosophy. I still try to do no harm, despite knowing that it might be pointless.
- Asian and Nerdy: No need for explanation.
- Chubby Chaser: Yeah... Downplayed example, though.
- The Cynic: I generally believe that humanity is capable of countless atrocities. And I think that humanity will kill itself eventually. Also, my thoughts... are disturbing, to say the least.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: What people tell me I am. Though I would like the 'heroic' part to be taken out.
- Literal-Minded: It died out a bit, but there are still traces of it.
- No Social Skills: Definitely.
- Worrying for the Wrong Reason: I worry too much about unnecessary things. Mostly about mistakes I might make.
- Yuri Fan: I'll admit. I like Yuri. I am even considering making my dark fantasy series Yuri, but I'm not so sure.
Tropes that I love/dislike
Tropes I love:
- Ambiguous Disorder: Not me. I use this trope frequently with my characters.
- Anti-Hero/Anti-Villain: However, I can appreciate standard heroes and villains.
- Battle Couple: It's both sweet and awesome.
- Becoming the Mask: Both good and bad situations.
- Darker and Edgier: Of course when it's done well. Also, I find myself incapable of writing completely lighthearted works (even Culture is not a straightforward comedy).
- Dysfunction Junction: Favorite trope.
- Cast Full of Crazy: ...Especially if it reaches this level.
- Hurting Hero: Best kinds.
- Morality Kitchen Sink: Even Grey and Gray Morality is boring to me. Throw in everything for spices and fun.
- Nightmare Fuel: Love creating these in my books.
Tropes that I dislike:Except for Bad Writing Index tropes, I don't really have tropes that I hate with passion (not really). There are, however, that will entice this reaction from me: "Ugh... Really?"
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: This is the one that I detest the most.
- Double Standard: Another thing I detest. Especially regarding rape.
- Karma Houdini: ...Need I explain more?
- Medieval European Fantasy: I don't particularly mind it (and some fantasy works that I like are this), but there are just too many of this.
- Power of Love: Probably because I don't believe in it.
- Power Walk: I...don't really like it. There are exceptions to this, though.
- Currently planning five series of novels to be written. One is superhero, another one is dark urban fantasy and there is cyberpunk/biopunk one. There is one thing common thing in these series: nightmarish situations and not-so sane characters. Not so disturbingly dark series are Historical Fiction one and Heroic Fantasy one.
- Some of my characters from my superhero series are being used in one of R Ps I participate (with some changes and adjustments, of course).
- Definitely not from US, nor from Europe.
- Great interests of mine are history, psychology and sociology.
- Not old.
- There was a time when I created OCs... which I'm embarrassed of.
- Not a native English speaker. South Korean.