You just clicked a troper page, you just clicked a troper page! You just clicked a troper page, I wonder whose it is? It's arimothereindeer's troper page! I.... am Arimo! Here's a little somethin'-somethin' of an introduction'. 'Round and 'round these nets I go by the little name of Arimo, or Arimo the Reindeer, if you will. Or heck, even アリモ will do, too. To avoid Viewer Gender Confusion, let me say I am in fact a woman or a lady or a person of the non-male gender. Also, I am only a mere 16 years of age. I've been reading TV Tropes for quite a while, and one day, I decided to sign up with the sole purpose of adding a page for Tensai Bakabon. However, I am enjoying the massive community a lot, so I am here to stay! You can see me around the forums in the Anime, Forums Games, and Yack Fest sections, but if you're lucky, you might find me someplace else. Feel free to talk to me, I don't bite, uhyo! You may know me as that weird weeb who likes old children's anime and the Showa era way too much. 60s through 80s Japan was so cool.... (In interest folders, things with / actually should have more than are listed, and I am just too lazy to list them at the moment.) Last updated: January 11, 2018
arimothereindeer's interests include, but are certainly not limited to:
Anime and Manga
- Astro Boy - New to it. But I'm a sucker for robot stories, especially android stories, and robots rights activists.
- Black★Rock Shooter - I love huke's art. Still hoping for a part 2 to interpret ALL THE characters!
- Death Note - Ryuk~ ❤️
- Doraemon - Gotta love that Star Bellied Sneech.
- Dr. Slump - Still need to finish and get more into it, but I absolutely love the characters and humor, and the concept.
- First Human Giatrus - Gon and Gaikotsu are perfect boys.
- Gegege No Kitaro - Nisekitaro is a perfect human; a blessing; I love him; he is great...
- GonnaBeTheTwinTail - Why did it never have a toy line? Tail on!
- The Laughing Salesman - Don!
- MoretsuAtaro - Dekkopachi's forehead game strong.
- Ninja Hattori - Over the mountains, crossing the sea...d se dab
- Osomatsu-kun - Me loves Iyami zansu, uhyohyohyo!
- Osomatsu-san - Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!
- Tensai Bakabon - Bakabon no papa nanoda, kore de ii no da!
- Usavich - This is actually the only CGI anime I like. Russian jail bunnies? RUSSIAN JAIL BUNNIES.
- Watamote - Even though I can't pronounce its full title without flubbing halfway through.
- Yo-kai Watch - Any attempt to replicate Yokai behavior would be ill-advised.
- Yuyushiki - BEACH PARASOOOOOOO!
Films (live action
- Korede iinoda: Eiga Akatsuka Fujio - It's an Akatsuka movie. So yeah.
- Battle Royale - Kawada is best boy. (I've seen the movie too, and it's....alright, I guess)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Book series of my childhood and my teenhood, too. I own every single book and I have been buying every new one each year since the fourth one came out. Periphery Demographic indeed.
- Haruhi Suzumiya - I'm not done with the series yet, nor have I seen the anime, but these books are very good. I find them an ideal balance of humor, slice of life, and sci-fi.
- I freakin love the song Konywa Wa Boogie Back omg
- Dangan Ronpa - first one was good, have yet to play the rest.
- Persona 4 - EVERYONE's THE KILLAH, AND I'M-A SUPER MARIO!
- Super Mario Bros. 3 - Speaking of Mario...
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - Yoshi was always my favorite since I was little. He was very cute and fun to ride.
- Yo-kai Watch - Casanono inspirits me 24/7.
Web Original (animation, comics, etc.)
- Chadtronic - LADIES AND FRICKS!
- Cucumber Quest - and I don't care how much of a jerk you think Cabbage is. He is my favorite and I love him.
- Happy Tree Friends - Kind of unusual since gore isn't really my favorite, but I love how each of the animals have their own little gimmick and personality. Plus they can get rather creative with the carnage.
- Hiimdaisy - And no one ate dinner that night.
- Homestar Runner - God, it's so quotable that I don't even know what to quote.
- PeanutButterGamer - He misses his hair.
- Rebel Taxi - Shut up and enjoy the nightcore.
- Si Juki - Too BAD only Lika Liku Anak Kos is readily available once English. I wish I could see the movie.
- The Nostalgia Critic - And he's like JUMP and he's like NO and he's like JUMP and he's like NO and he's like JUMP and he's like okay.
- theodd1sout - And a cat in a normal...normal tree...
Tropes that apply to me
Tropes that apply to arimothereindeer
- Ambiguous Gender - On the internet at least. If you don't have an extremely feminine avatar and/or username, prepare to be called "he" or "they" a lot.
- Author Avatar - Yup. It's the picture for the page.
- Berserk Button - Don't. Call. Them. Ears. They. Are called. Antlers.
- Cloudcuckoolander - yup.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals - You guys have no idea. Everything's Better with Plushies.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck! - The only time you will see me swear is when I am directly quoting a work.
- Robosexual - Oh, most definitely.
- Ugly Cute - Most definitely.
- Viewer Gender Confusion - Not in real life, but I am often subject to this trope on the internet. My gender is often very ambiguous online which leads to justified confusion.
Pages I created!
pages created by arimothereindeer
Akatsuka Side CharactersThese are characters from Akatsuka manga or anime that are one offs, whose stories I decided to continue, extend, or in some cases, completely create!
- Hitman "Jo" Hatabou
- Frank Hatabou