I'm Zero Dark Flirty
, and welcome to my humble abode. The page is currently under construction, so I apologize for the possible lousy formatting. Anyways, enjoy your stay!
- Sex: Yes? (Male, last time I checked)
- Age: Not old enough. (17)
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Race: Japanese, Italian, and Argentine
- Name: Now why would you need to know that?
- Schooling: Senior, High school (Class of 2015)
- Personality Type: INFJ (Caregiver/Diplomat)
- Religion: Christian
- Political Alignment: I've been told I'm a moderate, but I lean towards Liberal.
- Playstation Network (Playstation 4): Deadly__MoFo (2 underscores)
- Wattpad: Same as here
- Youtube: Brozistan Gaming (joint account with a buddy)
- Steam: Brozistan Zero (no space)
If you have something to say, it goes here.
(To be constructed)
Note: Friends are ranked on a scale of one to ten, based on how well I know them. If you would like to complain about your ranking, please consult my Troper Wall.
I hope to add more, guys!
Tropes that apply to Zero:
- All Men Are Perverts - As much as he'd like to think he's not, Zero has been known to make quite the racy joke every so often. note
- Alone Among the Couples - He seems to be a magnet for this sort of thing.
- Always Save the Girl - Done while playing online with a girl gamer. It hasn't gotten him anywhere. Yet.
- Annoying Laugh - His friends say he sounds like Seananners, but with a deeper voice.
- Apologises a Lot - Perhaps a little too much, if his friends are to be believed.
- Awesome McCoolname - Well, duh. (Averted in Real Life, his name is...Evan.)
- Badass Baritone - Has an unnaturally deep voice for his age.
- Berserk Button
- Do NOT harm one of his friends in any way, or prepare to get wrecked
- Judging him by his romantic history is probably a bad idea. note
- Beware the Honest Ones - If it seems like Zero is, at any point in a video game, being completely truthful, something is about to go horribly wrong
- Beware the Nice Ones - Same as above.
- Cannot Talk to Women - Despite what the name might imply, he is terrible at flirting. But he tries.
- Catch Phrase
- Character Alignment - In Real Life, he is a Neutral Good, in open world RP Gs, he tries to be Lawful Good, but this often decays to Chaotic Evil in multiplayer matches.
- Chewing the Scenery - Done all too often in Theater class and in online multiplayer.
- Consulting Mister Puppet - Had an Imaginary Friend in elementary school. His name was Mr. Fence. (He was actually a fence, and Zero's only friend. But he was pretty dope.)
- Evil Laugh - Said to sound like Jacoby from Papa Roach at the end of "Hollywood Whore"
- Hates Being Alone - Made more obvious once you get to know him.
- Hopeless Suitor - Could literally sum up his entire romantic past.
- Improvised Weapon - If there is a way your character can be killed by an object in-game, he will do it, probably in some kind of Rube Goldberg Device. Has also been prone to making IEDs out of virtually anything. Pulled off several times in Battlefield 4 using a pot of shrubbery...and SIX packs of C4
- Insists on Paying - To the point of arguing in public over the bill.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side - Once took a personality test online and came out as 78% feminine. Ouch.
- Large Ham - And how
- Magnificent Bastard - More often than not, how he is known online.
- Memetic Sex God - He'd like to think so, but really, it's Blatant Lies
- Real Men Love Jesus - Since September '13