Tropers: Zed Omega
Tech support representative, metalhead, MMO addict, Troper... ...maybe those aren't bad things. I dunno.
No, that spraypaint isn't mine, I swear!
Nope. Not gonna find me here with these names...
Here's me in a nutshell.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Not even gonna try to lie about this one.
- Complacent Gaming Syndrome: Counterattackers in fighting games, the ships with the widest spread in shmups, and somehow, Intrepid Merchant slash make-your-own-restoratives in MMORPGs.
- Convenience Store Gift Shopping: Hey, Exxon had some fresh roses and I couldn't resist! It even had a miniature teddy bear hugging the stem! She loved it, though, so I guess it worked.
- Cuteness Proximity: So much that I've been known to go from the worst mood all month to 'Wook ad da widdoo puppeeee' just getting near a dog.
- Deadpan Snarker: Let's be honest here, I'd be a smartass at my own wedding if something irked me. Hey, I can dream of getting married someday too, you know.
- Flat "What."
- For Inconvenience, Press "1": This skirts the line between Pet Peeve Trope and Berserk Button for me. Oddly enough, it gets angry callers calm enough to know someone working for their ISP agrees with them.
- Hates Small Talk: No, seriously. Some of my new coworkers are learning about that slowly but surely. With some key exceptions, of course.
- Headset Equals Don't Bother Me
- Kuudere: The slider's a little closer to the 'dere' side of that scale.
- Must Have Caffeine, Must Have Nicotine: Okay, I'm working on that second part going away. Failing miserably, too.
- Name's the Same: I have nothing to do with the documentary about the education system, but I plan on checking it out at some point...
- Not a Morning Person
- Real Men Eat Meat: Honestly, even the salads I eat every so often have either coldcuts or grilled chicken on them.
- Sir Swearsalot: Not here, of course, but pretty much in person.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Zero-calorie cola. If I'm drinking something else, they don't offer it where I'm at.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Bees. Floating little orange and black winged freakin' reapers that came that damn close if there wasn't a hospital nearby at the time.