No, that spraypaint isn't mine, I swear!
Nope. Not gonna find me here with these names...
Here's me in a nutshell.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Not even gonna try to lie about this one.
- Complacent Gaming Syndrome: Counterattackers in fighting games, the ships with the widest spread in shmups, and somehow, Intrepid Merchant slash make-your-own-restoratives in MMORPGs.
- Convenience Store Gift Shopping: Hey, Exxon had some fresh roses and I couldn't resist! It even had a miniature teddy bear hugging the stem! She loved it, though, so I guess it worked.
- Cuteness Proximity: So much that I've been known to go from the worst mood all month to 'Wook ad da widdoo puppeeee' just getting near a dog.
- Deadpan Snarker: Let's be honest here, I'd be a smartass at my own wedding if something irked me. Hey, I can dream of getting married someday too, you know.
- Flat "What."
- For Inconvenience, Press "1": This skirts the line between Pet-Peeve Trope and Berserk Button for me. Oddly enough, it gets angry callers calm enough to know someone working for their ISP agrees with them.
- Hates Small Talk: No, seriously. Some of my new coworkers are learning about that slowly but surely. With some key exceptions, of course.
- Headset Equals Don't Bother Me
- Kuudere: The slider's a little closer to the 'dere' side of that scale.
- Must Have Caffeine, Must Have Nicotine: Okay, I'm working on that second part going away. Failing miserably, too.
- Name's the Same: I have nothing to do with the documentary about the education system, but I plan on checking it out at some point...
- Not a Morning Person
- Real Men Eat Meat: Honestly, even the salads I eat every so often have either coldcuts or grilled chicken on them.
- Sir Swearsalot: Not here, of course, but pretty much in person.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Zero-calorie cola. If I'm drinking something else, they don't offer it where I'm at.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Bees. Floating little orange and black winged freakin' reapers that came that damn close if there wasn't a hospital nearby at the time.