Tropers: Yon Troper
I used to have a different contributor page. Why is that not still up? Well, it was rubbish, that's why. Let's keep it simple. Yon Troper is a 16-year-old nerd who currently lives in Malaysia and is hopeless at writing troper pages. Please vandalise and add whatever you want, thanks. ...Alright, alright, fine. I was born in New Orleans, am English but have Finnish, Lithuanian and Irish ancestry, and have lived in the Netherlands, China and the U.S., so quite a varied ethnic background there. My life currently consists of editing TV Tropes, playing guitar very badly, reading fantasy novels, and not getting a girlfriend. I want to work in academia or journalism, if I can pass all my GCSEs, that is. I'm starting a story on FictionPress. Here it is. http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2907413/1/The_Chains_of_a_Nation According to the Troper Critique Club, it's a bit name-dumpy and contains Narm. More stuff to work on, I suppose.
Some tropes what apply to me like:
- Asperger Syndrome: Diagnosed when I was 9. Not sure if I actually have it, though.
- Blatant Lies: Added some for Troper Tales, like a lot of others here. Sorry 'bout that.
- Brilliant but Lazy: It seems to be mandatory on here. Actually kind of true, though.
- Clueless Contributor: Seeing as my examples always seem to be edited by someone else, I'm afraid I might be.
- Deadpan Snarker: Also mandatory.
- Does Not Like Shoes
- Emo Teen: Used to be one, mostly grew out of it.
- Memetic Outfit: Children of Bodom T-shirt and checkered fedora combo for the win.
- The Stoic
- Why Did It Have To Be Planes: I loathe flying.
- 'Sup dawg? Nice to see you around and -spraypaints Balmung wuz here on the background- here's your vandalism! - Balmung
- Vandalizing, vandalizing... always dilligent, always ready... - Amused Troper Guy
- "...and follow the smoke to the riff-filled land." Silly, yet awesome.—JHM