Hi, everyone. I'm Yesatron . My favorite activities include reading books, creating stop motions, riding my bike, and creatively avoiding actual work however I can. My works include the Encyclopedia Brown knockoff Ralphie Piper Chooses the Cheater and Roméo and Julieta: A Silent Tragedy. I consider the latter, along with the joint project that birthed it, to be my Magnum Opus.
My works include examples of:
- Acting for Two: Due to the limited crew of the original spanish video, almost all of the cast doubled throughout, with special mention to the birthday party scene.
- Animate Inanimate Object: The titular llama piñatas of Roméo and Julieta, as well as the pastor.
- Author Appeal: I like Steve Jablonsky a lot, in case you didn't notice. I also enjoyed working with the colorful, vaguely equestrian creatures of Romeo And Julieta, for reasons which remain unknown.
- Bathos: Invoked in Roméo and Julieta.
- Credits Gag
- Downer Ending: "Roméo And Julieta". Pretend you're surprised.
- Genius Bonus: Roméo and Julieta doesn't escape a narration credit despite being an entirely wordless film. It's Calvin Coolidge, aka "Silent Cal".
- Gory Discretion Shot
- In Name Only: Admittedly, Romeo and Julieta isn't very faithful to the source material. The "feuding families" plot is completely excised, the only interaction they have with other characters is with the pastor when they get married, and ultimately they are killed by outside forces rather than committing suicide.
- Large Ham
- No Name Given
- Shaggy Dog Story: "Roméo and Julieta" lasts just long enough for the protagonists to fall in love and marry. At which point they get killed.
- Soundtrack Dissonance
- Symbolic Blood
I myself contain examples of:
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Deadpan Snarker: On occasion.
- Does Not Like Shoes
- Evil Has a Bad Sense of Humor: Okay, not evil 100% of the time, but I have the latter down for sure...
- Jerkass/Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Mr. Vice Guy: Predominantly procrastination.
- Self-Deprecation: As you may have noticed.
- Super OCD
- Shrinking Violet