Pages I made
- Muelsfell Rise Of The Golems
- Foreign Culture Fetish
- Audience Participation Failure
- Power Up Motif
- Wildcard because I run it
Pages I helped significantly rewrite:
- Megaman X: The first in a series based around going back and playing highly rated classic games I missed out on as a kid, giving the viewers an authentic virgin experience to compare to their nostalgic memories. Now complete!
- Level One: Intro part 1 and part two
- Level Two: Chill Penguin part 1 part 2 Boss
- Level Three: Spark Mandrill part 1 part 2.
- Level Four: Armored Armadillo part 1 part 2 part 3.
- Level Five: Launch Octopus level, midboss, and boss (part 1 and part 2).
- Level Six: Boomer Kwanger part 1, part 2 part 3
- Level Seven: Sting Chameleon part 1, part 2 (including a long chat about TV Tropes), and part 3, with the boss in a very short final video.
- Level Eight: Storm Eagle
- Level Nine: Flame Mammoth
- Sigma's Fortress:
- Final Battle: Vs Velgaurd, Vs Sigma, then a second run Vs Velgaurd, Vs Sigma (part 2 and three).
- Bonus Video: Hadoken!
- Commander Keen: In a reversal of the above, I found the one game I played as a child that Chaos hadn't and make him take it on blind.
- The first runthrough, in which he almost beats the (very short) game but dies at the last minute.
- Link to the Past: Coming soon
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Coming soon