Tropers / Xerizero Re 9010
Bow down before the almighty Tyrant Overlord
of Earth, bring me all your spaghett— aw who am I kidding?
Xerizero Re 9010
is that weird dude you meet that one day who is secretly an aspiring author / artist that has his own trademark series Starlit Heroics
that he slaves over day and night to make really good.
He knows more video games and shows than his lifespan should allow and tries to learn from their shortcomings and strengths to constantly improve upon Starlit Heroics and become a better dude in general.
Also, the video game section is humongous, just warning you now.
List of things I have seen and liked enough to put them on the list:
Film - Animated
- Ace Combat (Particularly the fourth, Shattered Skies)
- Boktai / Lunar Knights
- Cave Story
- Chrono Trigger
- Chzo Mythos
- Deus Ex
- Devil May Cry
- Dust: An Elysian Tail
- Earthbound / MOTHER
- Final Fantasy (Tactics games, IV, VI and VII in particular)
- Fire Emblem
- Ghosts 'n Goblins & Gargoyle's Quest series
- Kingdom Hearts
- Lollipop Chainsaw
- Maui Mallard
- Mega Man (Particularly the X series, Zero series, Legends series, Battle Network series and the Starforce series)
- Mortal Kombat
- No More Heroes
- Odin Sphere
- Ōkami & Ōkamiden
- Persona (Particularly 4 - Arena)
- Pokémon (From Gen 1 to Gen 6, main series and spinoffs included - I'm a nut for it)
- Rareware games (Particularly Banjo-Kazooie, Jet Force Gemini, Donkey Kong Country)
- Red Faction
- Resident Evil
- Rondo of Swords
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Space Funeral
- Super Mario Bros. (Main series entries, the RP Gs such as Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi, etc.)
- Super Smash Bros.
- Sweet Home
- The Legend of Zelda
- Wolfenstein 3D
- Yume Nikki''' (Along with 2kki)
- Accidental Innuendo: Drops quite a few. As time went on, they became intentional.
- All Your Powers Combined: Thanks to broadening his horizons across various different mediums and exposing himself to so many things in his life (read: above), he analyzes such aspects to use in his story.
- Apologizes a Lot: Is scarred by some of the events in his life, so he doesn't try to get on people's nerves. Which oftenly fails.
- Badass: When he puts his mind to something, he'll do it.
- Blood Knight: He'll keep going until he wins.
- Brutal Honesty: In cases of extreme stress/anger, he shares his thoughts boldly. (But often apologizes)
- Continuity Nod: Scrapped ideas of his will eventually be implemented later in his work.
- Creepy Awesome: Along with being genuinely cool at times, he has quite a fondness for Nightmare Fuel. That could be bad or good depending on who you talk to.
- Camp Straight: Acts very fruity at times but is overall attracted to women.
- Deadpan Snarker: Oh, definitely.
- Demonic Spiders: Fast, hard-hitting beasties rub him in a bad way.
- Finishing Move: The best way he chooses to get rid of a boss / opposing player. However, it can also be a Missed Moment of Awesome if he messes up.
- Genius Bruiser
- Goth: In a way.
- Knight in Sour Armor: Is convinced that what he does is worth fighting for and that people have the capacity to be good, but is oftentimes is a grump.
- Love Freak: Is one of the biggest hopeless romantics out there.
- Nice Guy: Is genuinely sweet and kind, if a little self-absorbed, self-conscious and a bit of a cry-baby.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: One of his weak points. Most strategies he uses usually backfire if done wrong.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Without a doubt - he also awknowledges this and uses it to his advantage in his stories. But overall, he's harmless.
- Papa Wolf: Hates people getting abused no matter what the situation.
- Punny Name: Likes to incorporate these a lot.
- Running Gag
- Squishy Wizard: In real life. Smart but fragile- never involves himself physically. Even notes that he could never possibly beat anyone in a straight-up fight.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Lag. That, and if you want to trip him up and trip him up badly, come at him really fast. That is, if he's not expecting you.
- Screamers. They will always get him, no matter what.