Webby is a fangirl for:
- Double D: Charmingly timid demeanor, employs Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness without being unintelligible, and is so fun to write dialogue for.
- Dr_Death: Not the Complete Monster fan ficcers make him out to be: canonically, he's pretty obviously a jaded old guy who is never shown abusing the pets. Admittedly, the redraw kinda ruined that.
- Edward: Excellent example of a sympathetic but still inexcusable bully. Unintentionally cute, too.
- Kirby: My first video game love. Used to have a fansite.
- Phineas: For a while, every new cartoon featured a Pollyana Idiot Hero. Phin looked like more for the same, but he's actually a wonderful breath of fresh air with actual character depth.
- Professor Layton: Wonderfully calm, promotes Critical Thinking, and wears a nice hat. I won a costume contest as him.note
- Scrooge McDuck: Tough, sharp as a tack, and appeals to my love of adventure. A brilliant subversion of Screw the Rules, I Have Money!.
- Slinkman: Mildly adorkable Only Sane Man, plus my favorite animal.
- SpongeBob: Before the Seasonal Rot; fun, cheery, and not as dumb as a brick.
- Uncle Chuck: A Cool Old Guy with a sympathetic backstory who doesn't spend any time Wangsting about it. A worthy uncle to the fastest thing alive.
My hobbies on the wiki include occasionally spiffying up the Slylock Fox and Yo Gabba Gabba pages, removing "This Troper" from subpagesnote and suggesting stuff that never works in Image Pickin'.