"Welcome to TV Tropes.
You cannot escape.
Any attempt is futile."
NOTE TO ALL VISITORS: If you received a PM from me after posting in the Tech Wishlist, don't worry. As a Forum Herald, that PM is automagically sent out on your first post. Feel free to ask me any question you may have. One More Thing Describe VmKid here. I don't wanna. Bye. Alright, fine. I'm a geek and a nerd from Long Island who likes videogames, anime, eating, and crapping. Wait, that's not it... Also a member of CHOPSTICKS. Tweet-a-1337's Play videogameses with me (Be sure to say that you're from TV Tropes!) Also known as Chiro, although I never really use the name.
About my Avatars:
- Avatar 0 was my first shot at an avatar, which was a crudely-edited version of the Virtual Magic Kindgom logo, my former namesake.
- I don't actually read Homestuck, avatar 3 was made by thespacephantom. Note as of 4/12/ 12
- Avatar 4 is my former Minecraft avatar, which I made myself. It's supposed to look like Fuyuki Hinata. I've since changed it to...
- Avatars 5 and 8: ...Chiro from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
- Avatar 6: Parasoul from Skullgirls, drawn by Ask Ms. Fortune.
- Avatar 7: Takuya from Digimon Frontier.
- Avatar 10: Dr. Tran.
- Avatar 11: Thingy! D'aww...
- Avatar 13: Grey Mann.
- Avatar 14: JonTron as he appears in Game Grumps Animated.
Tropes that I've experienced or am an example of:
- Arc Number: 36.
- Ascended Fanboy: In multiple ways. I am a Forum Herald here, and was a moderator, botmaster, and writer over at Dawg Net.
- Awesome, but Impractical: I have a "Junk Drawer" full of little, useless trinkets that I've collected over the years.
- Cannot Tell a Joke: At least not around normal people.
- Fanboy: Of various things, and I tend to switch obsessions every couple of months. Currently, I'm obsessed with Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!.
- I Have Many Names: AstroGamer, Vlocity, VmKid, and Bryan.
- The Problem with Pen Island: VmKid. One word. Occasionally shortened to "Vm". Often misspelled by tropers who forget to WikiWord it correctly.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Half of my brain is made of solidified ego.
Vandalism goes below.Ailedhoo was not here. This is not vandalism. This is a duck.
- I tried to give you an awful visual pun. I really did. The problem was that the image was always behind the contributors tag. Oh well, I'll do something else with it. - Completely Normal Guy
- Holycrap, you're a mod? There's mods on this site? ~Rockonman My Reply
- HI. ME AGAIN. ~Rockonman
- Natternatternatternatternatter is a terrible thing ~ Thiefoftime
- Nice face you've got here. Also, telekinesis. Nice to see I'm not the only one making old video games float in the air ~Dhana Ragnarok My Reply
- Oh hello- er, uh, I- I can explain! The- the thread! It told me to! ~ skyflower
- Theoretically, all of everyone's brain is made of solidified ego. ¬_¬ Anyways; Coffee? *raises flask* - Bisected8
- I love drinking those Long Island Iced Tea drinks. I drink a lot of those. Makes me wish I could visit that Long Island place, if only it were real. —Sean Murray I
- So, my next vandalism victim, how does it feel to be a troper? :P ~Enzeru
- Hi, I'm Physical Stamina! AM I ANNOYING YOU? AM I ANNOYING YOU? AM I ANNOYING YOU? AM I ANNOYING YOU? AM I ANNOYING YOU? My Reply
- Hi, you need MOAR Ponies! ~Apples Galore