Tropers: Viper Sean
One of the many Tropers whose single-word-name-with-a-capital-in-the-middle has caused itself to be hacked in two. Mostly tropes in the fields of Anime, Literature, and Video Games. Has an unnatural fascination with useless headgear, girls with purple hair, and his red hoodie.
This troper provides examples of:
- Aloof Big Brother
- Bookworm: Especially in the early years - he's the kid who carried Harry Potter books to recess.
- Brilliant but Lazy
- Covert Pervert: Only in person; online, he's nowhere near as subtle.
- Grammar Nazi: Despite not having a very clear understanding of English grammar himself.
- Hates Being Touched
- I Always Wanted to Say That: "I'm dual-wielding the Internet!"
- Mathematician's Answer: Particularly when his mother is the one asking the question.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Partial inversion - acting blatantly stupid at times means others will question if your moments of genuine stupidity are also part of the act.
- Self-Insert Fic: A recurring character in Shooters Epic Awesome Adventure Of Manliness. Of course, that comic's mostly Author Avatars at this point anyhow.
- The Smart Guy
- Smart People Play Chess: Averted; he gave up on the game once he learning that tricking your opponent into putting themself in check was not a valid way to win.
- Shrinking Violet: Obviously not noticeable on the Net.
- Stealth Hi/Bye
- Stoic Spectacles: Again, only applicable in Real Life.
- What Are the Contributors' Real Names??: No points for guessing.
- Yuri Fanboy
This troper follows the series pages of:
- Mega Man Star Force
- Gotcha Force
- Kingdom Hearts
- Tales of Graces
- Tales of Symphonia
- The World Ends with You
This troper contributed to the following tropes:
- Skirt over Slacks - YKTTW'd and launched.
- Battle Banter - YKTTW'd; I swear I'll launch it eventually.