"In God's Name We Prey..."Hello, everyone! My name is Vessel, but I also go by the name of Achrones by closest friends. Matter of fact, that was my account name until I ended up making more than one account because of cluelessness. So I'm sticking with this one for the time I'm here. I may have a new account, but I'm quite the fan of TV Tropes and I'm eager to contribute to the cause! I'm also an active fanfic writer, with my attention focused recently to My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Feel free to stop by and talk to me if you have any questions in particular you want if ask me or if you need any assistance. I'll be more than happy to oblige.
Vessel's personal motto
Tropes related to me:
- Afraid of Needles: I absolutely hate 'em!
- Angry Black Man: In a mild sense.
- Ambiguous Disorder: I tried to name it as "Semi-Tourettes". I think it failed miserably.
- Berserk Button: If you are incredibly stupid, a troll, or a person who just likes to be confrontational, we will not get along.
- Bookworm: I love reading a good book.
- Brilliant but Lazy: People say I'm smart, but I mostly prefer to lounge around and not do anything. Oh, if life were so easy...
- Broken Ace
- Challenge Seeker: After all, if something can be done easy, it probably isn't worth it.
- Character Development: From Cloudcuckoolander to Deadpan Snarker slash Nice Guy, with occasional stages of the former.
- Cool Loser: One of my friends have even referred to me as a "cool geek".
- Cowardly Lion
- Cuteness Proximity: I'm a sucker for particularly adorable things.
- Cultural Rebel: A black guy who loves rock and roll more than R&B! Blasphemy!
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: Whenever someone apologizes for something that's happened to me, I scold them for being depressed. It's not fun seeing someone depressed, after all.
- The Drag-Along: If I was in a show, I'd most likely be this.
- Embarrassing Nickname: "Stoner Kid", garnered from my drunken expressions when I'm half-asleep in class.
- Evil Laugh: I was once noted for having a "creeper laugh", but I can actually pull an evil one off if I try.
- Guilty Pleasures: I like the Modern Warfare series, while most of the people I've been around hate it with a passion.
- Hates Small Talk
- Headphones Equal Isolation
- I Am What I Am
- Intelligence Equals Isolation
- In Your Nature to Destroy Yourselves: With the way the world's going right now, it's hard not to believe this.
- No Sense of Personal Space: I have a habit of poking people on occasions just to get on their nerves or make them laugh.
- Not a Morning Person
- OOC Is Serious Business
- Perpetual Expression: Subverted. I suck at making faces, but it doesn't mean I always feel like what my expression is read by.
- Rebel Relaxation: On occasions.