open/close all folders
- Pajiba: I actually wrote a few pieces there. Not so much anymore though.
I am extremely uncomfortable talking about myself, so this is mostly stuff other people told me I do. At least, to the best of my memory, which is pretty shoddy.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny! : Officially diagnosed and everything. No meds, just freewheelin' it. I do have my more spastic moments though.
- Black and Nerdy : I am currently Dungeon Master for a 4th Edition D&D game (my first actual DM position, and I even got a near TPK during the THIRD ENCOUNTER), finally read my first Discworld book (Unseen Academincals, if you wanted to know), and have an unhealthy fixation on action figures.
- Nice Guy : At least I like to think so.
- Covert Pervert : Only when I feel comfortable enough with people I know. And NEVER around my family.
- Chivalrous Pervert : I may talk a good game, but I rarely have the gumption to do more.
- Deadpan Snarker : I have my moments.
- Yuri Fanboy : And HOW.
- Wild Mass Guessing: I hold that
- Both the Immortals from Highlander and Hancock are Solar Exalted from alternate universes, where the Great Curse was different enach time (having to kill each other and having to lose their powers after meeting their mate, respectively)
- The person who invented the wiki format had to had some evle of ADHD. It was designed as a form of revenge agianst non-ADD people by forcing them to lose massive amounts of time jumping form topic to topic. Sadly, this mad genius got lost in his own invention and forgot his quest for vindication. Now all the world gets to enjoy his creation...for better or worse. MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!