Before The End of the World as We Know It
there was a troper from Finland. Not that he had anything to do with it.
Tropes He Was Found Guilty Of
- Berserk Button: Far too many to count.
- Break the Cutie: What happened in public school.
- Break The Fourth Wall: Attempts at times.
- Child Hater
- Complaining About Shows He Doesn't Like: One of his favorite pastimes.
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Good Is Not Nice
- Hates Being Touched
- Hates Everyone Equally
- The Hedonist: Makes it quite clear that he is willing to choose the more enjoyable lifestyle over the healthier one, even if this cuts 20 years off of his lifespan.
- Heroic Bastard
- I Am What I Am
- Misery Builds Character: Experienced.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: Implied in his attitude towards jocks.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Played With, given he hates sunlight, likes darkness, and finds blood tasty.
- Popular Is Dumb: His attitude towards popular people.
- Quintessential British Gentleman: Plays with sometimes.
- Real Men Eat Meat: If it doesn't have meat, he won't eat it.
- Sarcasm Mode: Never uses it.
- Shorter Means Smarter: Ending up shorter than once predicted, he likes to think this.
- Silly Walk: Attempts to subvert, unsuccesfully.
- Stroke the Beard
- Swiss-Army Weapon: Literal Swiss Army Knife.
- Weakened by the Light: Finds light, especially sunlight, very irritating.
- Work Hard, Play Hard: As in playing video games.
- Working Class People Are Morons: Attempts to avert this as much as possible.