I am a panamanian, so half the shows I know are dubbed by mexicans, as born in early 90's my anime knowledge is plentiful, false. It means I liked Ranma, Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, and others (like pokémon).
Attending first year of college in my small and forgotten country, I really like physics, as taught by TV not. My favorite U.S. shows are old school like: Charlie's Angels, Kung Fu (David Carradine Rock'D), Knight Rider, Hulk, and the like. I like Police Procedural like Law & Order: Criminal Intent and Special Victims Unit, Shark. etc.
So anyone who wanna post Tropes that they feel that they Define me:
- Berserk Button: Use of the word "bastard" as an insult. (William Wide Web)
- As he's a hardcore Taliban Ortográfico, writing Spanish words wrong is ANOTHER Berserk Button for him. I swear t'God, this guy is nuttier than a Snickers bar. - Not So Badass Longcoat
- The Loonie, Well-Intentioned Extremist, and Dogged Nice Guy sometimes on the forum. : ) (Outta The BLAM)
- Catch Phrase\Verbal Tic: Hoho, Fun. (Tropers/Zyxzy)
- To a lesser extent, the sentence structure "here is a question for you? troper?" or "DIE! TROPER!" or "YOU! TROPER WHO HAS OFFENDED ME! DIE!" -Haven
- BlazBlue character Hakumen: practically his alter-ego at this point :p (Goggle Fox)
- Bilingual Bonus: Probably gets to have fun with these. ~Katrika
- Warrior Poet: He may not think so, but he is. ~Katrika
- Badass Creed: He really likes those, especially Hakumen's. (William Wide Web)
- Identical Grandson: you wouldn't believe me if I told ya!
- All hail his Hot-Blooded Large Hamliness!
- Knight in Sour Armor: Well, at the very least a trainee. (Zeroplusalpha)
- Fan Nickname: Tofu has taken to calling him Mr. White Void.
- Your current avatar is HOT. -Pirka
- Yandere - boy howdy
- Better Than It Sounds ~Set
- Yeah! A Castle fan! If there was a trope for "likes awesome things", you would be in the page image! -Magus
- Dangerous Workplace: He is a very dangerous place to work
- Celebrity Resemblance - Kit Harington (Jon Snow from Game of Thrones TV series)
- Saw "Star Wars" Twenty-Seven Times - Ask him about any of Type-Moon's work. I dare you.
A Hot-Blooded man Thinks Outta The BLAM is cute Not from Mexico.
The new years vandal is international! Happy new year from Katrika!
Dude. The way people describe you makes you sound like a TV Tropes
folk hero. That's so cool! - Burinnu
Also, important message to everyone, YOU JUST DON'T FUCK WITH AN ANGRY PANAMANIAN WITH TWO MACHETES. - Not So Badass Longcoat
The faeries commend you on excellent swordsmanship :) - a faerie
A "Hi" from one Hakumen fan to another. — Icarael
No excuse for giving my mark now instead of earlier. Regardless, better late than never. — Nathaniel The Seeker
That Nice Hat
. Object now or forever hold your peace. ...well, I tried :D ~ Aralyn
Hot Panamanian blood in action! — Amused Troper Guy