- Introduction: Hello, everybody. I am tvtropeslover93. And I just want to say that I am a fan of TV Tropes since the day I discovered it and...it is an honor to be here. I've already done some stuff to most TV shows and I plan to do more in the near future.LONG LIVE TV TROPES! I should also tell people that I am an aspiring cartoonist and writer. You can see all the stuff I do in my deviantArt account, "rulkout1993".
This Troper added these tropes in the following:
- Born in the Wrong Century-Sometimes, I think about what my life would be like if I lived in The Fifties, or The Sixties, or The Seventies, or The Eighties. Yeah, I think I missed out on alot.
- But Not Too Black: Well, I'm African-American, but most of the stories I write star white people. Sometimes, I'm kinda like a white boy trapped in a black boy's body (but I'm not racist.)
- Cloud Cuckoolander-Sometimes, when I'm at home, I talk to myself. It drives my parents crazy. Just a part of my autism.
- Downer Ending: Well, when I was little, my pet goldfish, and my grandmother (from my mom's side) died. Then, my other grandmother (from my dad's side) died. Then, my grandfather (from my dad's side) died, and my only, living grandfather (from my mom's side) has cancer, but he's doing okay. And, a few months ago, my uncle from my mom's side died.
- Disability Superpower: I have autism, but I am also a (soon-to-be) cartoonist and writer.
- Momma's Boy-Yes, I am admitting it. I am a momma's boy. I hang out with my mom alot. She still calls me "baby" or "boo boo." Yes, I am a momma's boy and I'm proud.