Tropers: Turbo J
Ok, first of all, there isn't supposed to be a space between Turbo and J. Second, hi. I'm a nerd, currently taking an animation degree. I'm the creator of the stop-motion series The Trouble With Trains and Desk Railway Chronicles. I started animating in 2005, first appearing on Youtube in June 2006. Main Youtube account: Home to animations and other videos. Alt account: Home to Garry's Mod videos, Youtube Poop and anything that doesn't fit on the main channel.
Tropes related to Turbo J:
- Cosplay: A lover of obscure cosplays, as well as cosplaying Valve characters. Cosplay Island account.
- Megane: Slightly shortsighted. Glasses not required, but worn regardless.
- Nerd: And proud of it.
- Nice Hat: A collection of them, occasionally all worn at once.
- Rail Enthusiast: His grandfather was an engine driver, it runs in the family. Just Train Wrong is something of a Berserk Button.
- Schedule Slip: Desk Railway Chronicles. First announced June 2009 for a release later that summer. Episode 1 released August 2010. No word on Episode 2, other than "It's being made".
- Shout-Out: His videos contain numerous ones to LEGO Island, particularly characters from the first game appearing in crowd scenes.