Tropes associated with TS Stevens
- Above the Influence: Others might be all for Date Rape. For TS Stevens however it is kind of a Moral Event Horizon.
- Adult Child
- Angst? What Angst?
- Anti-Hero: Of the Knight in Sour Armor and Good Is Not Nice variety.
- Badass Angster.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer
- Chaotic Good
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Obsesses over doing the right thing.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Some of the comments made come out sounding horrible.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy
- Deadpan Snarker
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Jack Daniels: TS Stevens has an illness that makes the effects of alcohol, particularly the negative social ones, far worse.
- Genre Savvy
- GIFT: Works hard to avert this. Just don't be a Jerk Ass.
- Good Smoking, Evil Smoking: Smokes Malboro Reds in a bid to help lose weight, but labels tobacco companies as evil just the same.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation
- Iron Woobie
- Mood-Swinger: A cocktail of autism, bipolar and cyclic personality disorder leads to this.
- Never Be a Hero: Just...don't. It sucks. You make yourself a target and those you try to help don't appreciate it and hate you.
- Perpetual Poverty
- Running Gag: Several revolving around Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Whenever the question is asked if imagining a leather clad Willow playing Mistress of Pain games leads to going to a scary visual place, the compulsory answer is "Uh, no."
- Her quickly thinking of one aspect of the demon Buffy might take on must be shared at every opportunity.
- For that matter tsstevens would like to propose an alternative name for the show: Buffy the Bully Hunter.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!
- Smoking Is Cool: Thanks to certain Bad Ass characters, if TS is not in Drugs Are Bad mode it's this.
- Spot of Tea: Drinks six cups a day.
- Stoic Woobie: Mental disabilities mean living in constant emotional pain, but tsstevens hides this very well.
- That Came Out Wrong
- The Teatotoller: Gave up alcohol because of how unhealthy it is.
- Trans Sexual: Has a long time love\respect for them.
- Troper Types: The Casual Example Adder, Single-Issue Wonk (see Running Gag), Trope-Namer Syndrome, The Huge Fan (mild, Buffy being the biggest example).
- What the Hell, Hero?
- The Woobie