Tropers: Tryina D
"Riots are always the best of times when you're the one rioting. You can throw people's chinaware, bend forks, kick people's computers and listen to Justin Bieber. But if you're the one being rioted, it's certainly the worst of times."Tryina D is an amateur Fan Fiction writer and artist, and her true form is debatable, from a magical princess who fights misplaced tropes, a very confusing narrator with a very strange story, a fat girl with that voice, or a Mary Sue. The thing is, she's here, and she's here to save the day- err... the tropes. Is also a quite intelligent procastinator.Does not like spelling mistakes. Speaks International Pop Song English even through she's from Indonesia, mainly because it's more comprehensible to other people. She lives with her family and a Dandere shitzu dog and a Genki Mini Pomeranian, both very fine lads.
— "Tryina in 'Ai Sepik Inggris"
Works of Tryina with their own pages:
Tropes Of Tryina's
- All Asians Are Alike- Often gets this while visiting China, Taiwan and/or Hongkong. Justified, however, since she's half Chinese. No longer a trope through.
- Asian Airhead- Kind of. Not really.
- Asian and Nerdy- Not really nerdy, the Haunted House Historian type of nerdy.
- Awesome McCool Name- Her actual name roughly translates to 'rich woman, something else not really awesome, and then rich of treasure'!
- Berserk Button- Do not disturb during serious moments!
- Brawn Hilda- Once again, she really is brawn. (Note: For an Asian.)
- Brilliant, but Lazy- She's a procastinator.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander- Loves to do really weird and random things, and... BANANAAAAAA!!!! BROCOLLIII!!! AND TUNAAAAAA!!!!
- Competition Freak- Used to be one as a kid.
- Deadpan Snarker- Her life is basically this after she met the Internet.
- Driven by Envy... to learn various things.
- Flying Dutchman: Almost became a modern version of this. (Being stuck in the airport of Hong Kong... because of some reasons.)
- Funny Foreigner- Not that funny, through, if you didn't count her tendency to have her Asian Speekee Engrish take over when she becomes rather silly.
- Genki Girl- Mostly genki, but does things slower than other genkis.
- Good Is Not Soft- Yes, really.
- Hollywood History- Grandly averted. (She's an amateur historian.) And...awesomely?
- Hot-Blooded- Do not upset her, or she will never do your commissions although you offer her money enough to buy Solo and the surroundings, build a multinational company in it, make the present Governor of DKI a zeppelin as big as Hindenburg, and still have a mansion in Singapore.
- Kitsch Collection- Her computer, and the bedside table full of dolls she has, functions as this.
- Lonely Doll Girl- Yes, sometimes.
- Mistaken Nationality- Everyone thinks she's Chinese. This happens so much that it irritates her.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls
- Museum of the Strange and Unusual- Her computer serves as this, along with being a Kitsch Collection that she lets you view for a while. Victorian paintings, Tudor stuff, black and white photos, national memorabilia, and... modern things.
- Rail Enthusiast- Tryina admits being a lighter version.
- Shrinking Violet- In RL.
- Super Speed Reading- Not that fast, but still.
- Thread Necromancer- She is this in 667 Dark Avenue, a forum for fans of A Series of Unfortunate Events.
- Trademark Favorite Food-Sunflower seeds.She even eats them while painting!
- Ubergirl- Probably.