"Whatever, I don't care about this."Tryina D is an amateur Fan Fiction writer and artist, and her true form is debatable, from a magical princess who fights misplaced tropes, a very confusing narrator with a very strange story, a fat girl with that voice, or a Mary Sue. The thing is, she's here, and she's here to save the day- err... the tropes. Procrastinates a lot.Does not like spelling mistakes. Speaks International Pop Song English even through she's from Indonesia, mainly because it's more comprehensible to other people. She lives with her family and a Dandere shitzu dog and a Genki Mini Pomeranian, both very fine lads.
Works of Tryina with their own pages:
Tropes Of Tryina's
- All Asians Are Alike- Often gets this while visiting China, Taiwan and/or Hongkong. Justified, however, since she's half Chinese. No longer a trope through.
- Asian Airhead- Kind of. Not really.
- Asian and Nerdy- Not really nerdy, the Haunted House Historian type of nerdy.
- Awesome McCoolname- Her actual name roughly translates to 'rich woman, something else not really awesome, and then rich of treasure'!
- Berserk Button- Do not disturb during serious moments!
- Brawn Hilda- Once again, she really is brawn. (Note: For an Asian.)
- Brilliant, but Lazy- She's a procastinator.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander- Loves to do really weird and random things, and... BANANAAAAAA!!!! BROCOLLIII!!! AND TUNAAAAAA!!!!
- Competition Freak- Used to be one as a kid.
- Deadpan Snarker- Her life is basically this after she met the Internet.
- Driven by Envy... to learn various things.
- Flying Dutchman: Almost became a modern version of this. (Being stuck in the airport of Hong Kong... because of some reasons.)
- Funny Foreigner- Not that funny, through, if you didn't count her tendency to have her Asian Speekee Engrish take over when she becomes rather silly.
- Genki Girl- Mostly genki, but does things slower than other genkis.
- Good Is Not Soft- Yes, really.
- Hot-Blooded- Do not upset her. Ever.
- Kitsch Collection- Her computer, and the bedside table full of dolls she has, functions as this.
- Lonely Doll Girl- Yes, sometimes.
- Mistaken Nationality- Everyone thinks she's Chinese. This happens so much that it irritates her.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls
- Museum of the Strange and Unusual- Her computer serves as this, along with being a Kitsch Collection that she lets you view for a while. Victorian paintings, Tudor stuff, black and white photos, national memorabilia, and... modern things.
- Rail Enthusiast- Tryina admits being a lighter version.
- Shrinking Violet- In RL.
- Super-Speed Reading- Not that fast, but still.
- Trademark Favorite Food-Sunflower seeds.She even eats them while painting!