My name "Tormound" was made when I was young and it was a typo of a character name in a game that I was foolishly interested in. My first version of the name had two typos, the "o" was an "e" and the second typo was an added o. Once I learned that I spelled the name wrong I changed the "e" to "o" but kept the second typo since I no longer was interested in the game where it was derived and the name was very unique, thus was quite useful to me.
I usually like to see the tropes, YMMV, fridge logic, and trivias of my favorite games, shows, and books.
Tropes that apply to this user
- Everything's Cuter with Kittens: I like dogs too but given the choice I would take the cats.
- Lawful Neutral
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to my sister's red.
- The Smart Guy: I like to believe that I am at least slightly above the average at my school.
- The Unpronouncable: My username seems so simple to say but everyone almost always mess it up, along with my last name.
- Older Than They Look: I get this a lot since I am slightly taller and bigger than normal for my age, with people misjudging my age by 2-4 years.
Works that I am a fan of
- Calvin and Hobbes
- Code Lyoko
- Doctor Who
- Fullmetal Alchemist (both manga/Brotherhood and the first anime)
- Harry Potter
- Jackie Chan Adventures
- Katawa Shoujo
- Leagueof Legends
- Mirai Nikki
- The Lord of the Rings
- Star Wars
- White Collar