victim of this site's life-ruining capabilities
. She likes video games, anime, and books (among many other things).
She is currently a college student, studying to be an engineer. She hopefully will not fail it forever
Timber doesn't mind the occasional Say My Name
gag (but they do get old fast).
A small sampling of fandoms she enjoys: Skies of Arcadia
, the Tales Series
in particular, she knows this is weird
, Harvest Moon
, Ace Attorney
, The Elder Scrolls
, and many others.
She also drinks a lot of cheap tea.
This Troper contains examples of:
- Asexuality - And aromantic. Still a fan of fangirling, shipping, and dating sims, though.
- Black Sheep - She tends to favor the more unloved installments in a franchise. Legendia and Innocence from the Tales Series, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald from the Pokémon series, Justice For All in the Ace Attorney series...
- Buffy Speak - Tends to happen whenever a word gets stuck on the tip of her tongue. Often overlaps with Metaphorgotten.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Fangirl - But tries to keep it to reasonable levels. (Heck, if you don't bring it up, you'll probably never even know.)
- Heavy Sleeper
- Heterosexual Life-Partners - With fellow troper Sangome.
- The Lancer - She doesn't try to be, it just happens.
- Lethal Chef
- Pungeon Master
- The Quiet One - She lurks more often than not, and doesn't really talk that much on the whole.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni - The Blue Oni to her Heterosexual Life Partner Sangome's Red.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- Sugar and Ice Personality / Kuudere
- The Spock - She falls squarely into this spectrum of a Freudian Trio.
- The Stoic - Though if she's known you for a long time and feels really comfortable around you, the cracks in the armor will start to show.
- Tomboy - With a face better suited for the Western equivalent of a Yamato Nadeshiko. It often confuses people the first time they meet her.
Got any graffiti for her?
Leave a note!