Another victim of this site's life-ruining capabilities. She likes video games, anime, and books (among many other things). She is currently an engineer. She hopefully will not fail it forever. Timber doesn't mind the occasional Say My Name gag (but they do get old fast). A small sampling of fandoms she enjoys: Skies of Arcadia, the Tales Series (Legendia and Innocence in particular, she knows this is weird), Pokémon, Discworld, Harvest Moon, Warcraft, Ace Attorney, The Elder Scrolls, and many others. She also drinks a lot of cheap tea.
This Troper contains examples of:
- Asexuality - And aromantic. Still a fan of fangirling, shipping, and dating sims, though.
- Black Sheep - She tends to favor the more unloved installments in a franchise. Legendia and Innocence from the Tales Series, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald from the Pokémon series, Justice For All in the Ace Attorney series...
- Buffy Speak - Tends to happen whenever a word gets stuck on the tip of her tongue. Often overlaps with Metaphorgotten.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Fangirl - But tries to keep it to reasonable levels. (Heck, if you don't bring it up, you'll probably never even know.)
- Heavy Sleeper
- Heterosexual Life-Partners - With fellow troper Sangome.
- The Lancer - She doesn't try to be, it just happens.
- Lethal Chef
- Pungeon Master
- The Quiet One - She lurks more often than not, and doesn't really talk that much on the whole.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni - The Blue Oni to her Heterosexual Life-Partner Sangome's Red.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- Sugar and Ice Personality / Kuudere
- The Spock - She falls squarely into this spectrum of a Freudian Trio.
- The Stoic - Though if she's known you for a long time and feels really comfortable around you, maybe not so much.
- Tomboyish Ponytail