Tigerlillymelody is a humanities major at a women's college in Los Angeles. She spends most of her time watching television or movies, playing video games, hanging out with friends, sampling many fine cheeses, and, of course, surfing the internet. Other notable endeavors include: milking camels, having tea with the queen, frolicking with winecorns, and battling scary monster-thingies. Tigerlillymelody is especially fond of Disney, Harry Potter, and BioWare.
Tropes that apply to tigerlillymelody
- Actual Pacifist
- Brainy Brunette
- Buffy Speak: Complete with frequent cases of Metaphorgotten, Dissimile, and Analogy Backfire. Also a Giver of Lame Names.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Cosmic Plaything: It's the only way to describe some of the outrageous things that have happened to Tigerlillymelody.
- Desperately Craves Affection: Because Growing Up Sucks when you have to deal with Parental Abandonment.
- Extraverted Nerd
- Geeky Turn-On: Would rather date a Brony than a tricked out rich dude. Take That Good Charlotte!
- Hollywood Atheist: Averted. Tigerlillymelody is a third generation atheist and is not bitter or judgmental concerning religion.
- Informed Judaism: I used to be Jewish, until I converted to Narcissism.
- Jewish and Nerdy
- Large Ham: Is not afraid to start Chewing the Scenery, Milking the Giant Cow, and speaking like BRIAN BLESSED.
- Mistaken For Lipstick Lesbian: A side effect of attending a One-Gender School where Romantic Two Girl Friendships abound and leads to the occasional Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today? moment.
- Most Common Super Power: Due to frequent use of the Impossibly-Low Neckline, Absolute Cleavage, and Victoria's Secret Compartment, this has become one of Tigerlillymelody's signature features.
- Musical Episode: At least once a season.
- Plucky Girl: Is usually this, but occasionally verges into Stepford Smiler territory after a Break the Cutie moment.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: Fairly accurately describes Tigerlillymelody's Quidditch team.
- Rapunzel Hair
- Real Women Never Wear Dresses: Averted. Tigerlillymelody doesn't wear pants, loves to cook, adores pink and is not a weak, man-pleasing doormat.
- Starving Student: Currently her predicament, in constrast to her upbringing.
- Ted Baxter
- Weirdness Magnet: Possibly Invoked through attempts at being a Fun Personified WackyGirl.
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
- Woody Allen
- Mel Brooks
- Tim Burton
- Disney Animated Canon
- Studio Ghibli
- Addams Family Values
- The Birdcage
- Death at a Funeral
- A Fish Called Wanda
- Killer Condom
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Pan's Labyrinth
- Road To El Dorado
- Shaun of the Dead
- Singin' in the Rain
- Some Like It Hot
- Stranger Than Fiction
Live Action TV