Tigerlillymelody is a humanities major
at a women's college
in Los Angeles
. She spends most of her time watching television or movies, playing video games
, hanging out with friends
, sampling many fine cheeses
, and, of course, surfing the internet
. Other notable endeavors include: milking camels, having tea
with the queen, frolicking with winecorns
, and battling scary monster
. Tigerlillymelody is especially fond of Disney
, Harry Potter
, and BioWare
Tropes that apply to tigerlillymelody
- Actual Pacifist
- Brainy Brunette
- Buffy Speak: Complete with frequent cases of Metaphorgotten, Dissimile, and Analogy Backfire. Also a Giver of Lame Names.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Cosmic Plaything: It's the only way to describe some of the outrageous things that have happened to Tigerlillymelody.
- Desperately Craves Affection: Because Growing Up Sucks when you have to deal with Parental Abandonment.
- Extraverted Nerd
- Geeky Turn-On: Would rather date a Brony than a tricked out rich dude. Take That Good Charlotte!
- Hollywood Atheist: Averted. Tigerlillymelody is a third generation atheist and is not bitter or judgmental concerning religion.
- Informed Judaism: I used to be Jewish, until I converted to Narcissism.
- Jewish and Nerdy
- Large Ham: Is not afraid to start Chewing the Scenery, Milking the Giant Cow, and speaking like BRIAN BLESSED.
- Mistaken For Lipstick Lesbian: A side effect of attending a One-Gender School where Romantic Two Girl Friendships abound and leads to the occasional Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today? moment.
- Most Common Super Power: Due to frequent use of the Impossibly-Low Neckline, Absolute Cleavage, and Victoria's Secret Compartment, this has become one of Tigerlillymelody's signature features.
- Musical Episode: At least once a season.
- Plucky Girl: Is usually this, but occasionally verges into Stepford Smiler territory after a Break the Cutie moment.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: Fairly accurately describes Tigerlillymelody's Quidditch team.
- Rapunzel Hair
- Real Women Never Wear Dresses: Averted. Tigerlillymelody doesn't wear pants, loves to cook, adores pink and is not a weak, man-pleasing doormat.
- Starving Student: Currently her predicament, in constrast to her upbringing.
- Ted Baxter
- Weirdness Magnet: Possibly Invoked through attempts at being a Fun Personified WackyGirl.
Favorite Works Include:
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga
Live Action TV