Tiburon is not a troper. It is the user name of an individual who edits TV Tropes. Contrary to the name, Tiburon is not Spanish. Or a shark. Or the weapon of any particular Arrancar Espada. He was last sighted in the United States of America, and is purported to be a human being. He is currently in college, and hopes to be a published author one day. Tiburon used to frequent TV Tropes under another name, but that all changed when he recently lost his password. As you can see from the page, he's rather Troperiffic. Oh, and he's also a he.
Tropes which may or may not be relevant to Tiburon
- Anti-Shurtugal: A proud member. Joined not out of dislike for The Inheritance Cycle (which he considers only mildly bad), but out of appreciation of a community so focused on writing and literary critique.
- Berserk Button: Trolls in general, but it extends to stubborn and/or inarticulate morons.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Your Mileage May Vary on the brilliant part, but he is most definitely a total lazy bum.
- Covert Pervert: And not ashamed to admit it. Wait, does that make him an outright pervert?
- Deadpan Snarker
- Deconstructor Fleet: Every story he's written in the past three years. This website has helped a great deal.
- God Is Good: Loves God immensely, but is a little unsure about religion.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Averted. Tiburon's protagonists tend to be intellectual badasses, as opposed to physical.
- Old Shame: The seventh grade Wind Waker fanfic. (shudders) Do not attempt to find it; it has long been buried in oblivion.
- Perverse Sexual Lust: Um... completely averted. No, really.
- The Pollyanna
- Subbing versus Dubbing: Always been a dub guy. Probably always will be.
- Third-Person Person: Subverted... he only does it on this profile page. 'Cause... it sounds unique? Maybe?
- Troperiffic... on TV Tropes. In regular life, he's actually quite boring and average.
- Tales of Symphonia
- Ōkami (Wii version)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GameCube version)
- The World Ends with You