First of all, I am not named after the Discworld novel
, I actually found out about that after (And here I was, thinking I was so original).
Yeah, I'm a male troper, a rather soft-spoken one. I browse, I edit, getting more involved in the forums.
Tropes that apply to me
Tropes I Like
Tropes I Don't Like
- Cluster F-Bomb: There comes a certain point where swearing is just gratuitous.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: At the same time though, unless it's intended for kids, going out of the way to avoid swearing is just silly.
- Deus ex Machina: Mostly because it isn't easy to find a good use for it.
- Faux Symbolism: I'd rather enjoy the work at face value, thanks.
- Humans Are the Real Monsters/Humans Are Morons: No, they're not. They're human beings, anyone with humanistic qualities is prone to being a bastard or moron. Another problem I have is that many authors create a race to prove their point about this, which makes said race look like a bunch of Mary Sues.
Stuff I like:
Anime and Manga
I also have an irritating tendency to edit the wrong pages. I guess that's what happens when you have multiple tabs at once.
there are some vandals in here
- Oh how fun it is to ruin one's purity~! ~ raigakuren
- There once was a troper
Whose page was prim and proper
Then along came Karl
He began to defile
And after a while
He ran out of verses for his poem. - A Thing With Words by Karl Kadaver
- thief says: At least it's longer than mine was.
- Quiet. ~theindefiniteone
- A fellow Chun-Li fan, perhaps? Don't deny it, I quote you here for proof: Hello, Interpol Agent! It's always cool to meet fellow fans of Chunder Thighs, so if you ever wanna talk about her or anything else, PM me or post on my profile. And other than that, you seem cool. Except liking Chun-Li makes you even cooler in my opinion. Darkclaw
- thief says: There's a reason her name (roughly) means "beautiful spring."
- Good morning from UCT +8:00. — Liberated Liberater
- Thief of time, why does that sound familiar... Procrastination is a troper? I knew it! - Stolen By Faeries
- thief says:So now the world knows...
- You seems to be a cool (and creepy) guy. Mostly creepy. Your avatar and your account name makes you looks like an Humanoid Abomination :p ~Dhana Ragnarok
- thief says: Crap, another secret's out. Nyarlathotep's gonna be pissed...
- Don't worry, Nyarly is an old friend ;)
- EX-TERM-IN-ATE!!! Hah, just kidding. - Mort08
- Gaz Bev Moo was here and doesn't like it.
- You have not won yet...Now you have. ~Panctice Squade Cutterback
- Thief of Time, I demand that the time it took me to type this sentence be given back to me at once! —Sean Murray I
- Huh, so that's where my last weekend went...~A Stray Bard
- I, Ysa Slayer Of Sporks, formally request a large amount of time to do all my homework as a distraction while my feline ninja minions take it... oh crap, did I say that last part out loud?
- This vandalism brought to you by Chef Excellence! "An Excellent Vandalism" -Chef Excellence
- Yarhgh. ~Rockonman
- thief says: Blargleglable
- The time spent writing this is time I will never have back. You must have stolen it. - Completely Normal Guy
- Hi theeeEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEE. - Physical Stamina
- I shall hit your page with COLOR! ~ Telcontar
- What do you think of this comic? ~Rockonman
- Search your feeling,and know it to be true.-Xiphos Orochi 666
Tropes Others Think Apply To Me