Hmm. What should be written here? Okay. Once, there was a normal person. Well, okay, she was already a Nightmare Fetishist at that point, being an almost religious fan of mothy, Pandora Hearts, and anything by CLAMP. But she did not know of TV Tropes. So then she decided to see what the fuss was about. And then went completely insane. You can find my fan fiction.net account here. Currently, my mission is to create pages for Project:VOCALOID, Tsubasa Crossover Chronicle, and The Riddler, some of the most iconic fanfics. Ever. And she calls 'Grey' 'Gumi.' Hey, he has green eyes, he was in a forest... theunhappytwins
This Troper shows examples of:
- Brainy Brunette
- Cloudcuckoolander: I once buttered my hair. It was uncomfortable.
- Forgets to Eat: Being obsessed with your writing and reading can be unfortunate, and this does tend to happen often.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: See Large Ham.
- Intelligence Equals Isolation
- Large Ham: Switches between this and Shrinking Violet a lot.
- Nightmare Fetishist: And it creeps out everyone I know.
- Noblewoman's Laugh: Constantly trying to pull this off. It doesn't work.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: Though I don't fit the Yaoi Fangirl stereotype.
- OTP: Mine is KaitoxMeiko.
- Shrinking Violet: In Real Life.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Lapses into this a fuck of a lot.
- Third-Person Person: Occasionally.
- Why Did It Have To Be Maggots?
- Yuri Fan