Oh, my! I wasn't expecting company. My contributor's page is such a mess. How embarrassing.
Well, I can fix that.
Tropes I like, and why
- Eldritch Abomination: Because nothing is scarier than something you can't even conceive.
- Badass Normal: Defeating overpowered enemies is, like, ultimate badassery.
- Fantasy Kitchen Sink: The more random and obscure mythological creatures, the better. To hell with elves and vampires, it's been overdone.
- Starfish Aliens: Because it makes no sense whatsoever to use science fiction - a genre that does not limit your imagination by definition - and make all characters biologically and psychologically humans.
Not too much vanity in there, is it?
... Maybe not. Sheesh.
- (in deep,metallic evil voice)Mhuhahahaha ha ha ha, but in all forms of seriousness,your page is awesome-Troper}Xiphos Orochi 666. (crushes emerald in the palm of my