One of the Brazilian tropers, and a show-off, too. He has extensive knowledge of otaku stuff, linguistics (he's a translator) and other stuff, which makes him great for tropering. A freelance translator, who sometimes mentions this a lot.
Responsible for launching:
Tropes that apply to me - or so I think
- Chaotic Neutral
- Blood Knight - After a fashion, for big jobs with hard deadlines (they tend to pay best...)
- Crazy Awesome - I drink something with caffeine and then put on a Slasher Smile and some Evil Laugh when I have to beat a VERY hard deadline, then start typing while listening to some "triumphant" music (say, Setzer's theme from Final Fantasy VI) on endless loop. I have been known (well, by myself) to say "Bankai... Genjitsu no Monogatari (Reality's Tale)... My Will Be Done ("Seja Feita a Minha Vontade" in the original Portuguese...)." before pulling the Crazy Awesome and getting dangerous. It helps me focus, and doubles or triples my speed. I never missed a deadline for a translation.
- Glory Seeker - Again, about my work. Considering that a good reputation helps one get more jobs...
- Deadpan Snarker - Sometimes
- Trickster Archetype.
- The Wonka
- My Beloved Smother - Thanks all the gods that I got my own place now.
- Pride - It takes some hubris to call yourself Crazy Awesome, after all...
- Proud to Be a Geek - And how!
- Insufferable Genius - For a rather loose definition of both "insufferable" and "genius".
- Ham and Cheese - And I'm not even an actor!
- Wacky Guy - I chose that nickname for a reason.
- Green Eyes - Not really sexy or nature-based. Though I do like cats...
- Cordon Bleugh Chef - This trope meets Professor Guinea Pig in my case, as I seldom make any dish for other people, and most of the time it works pretty well!
- Busman's Vocabulary - I tend to use "Translation:" or "Translating:" to say that "This means..." or "Meaning...".
- I call my computer, which is my instrument of work (thus, my "weapon") Yoruichi.