And I'm all out of bubblegum
to the home
of The MIGHTY Anonym
. I could tell
you my real name
... but I won't
say that I live SOMEWHERE
, others say I wear
a dark green sweater
, and more
say that I
take martial arts.
FAVORITE THINGS INCLUDE:
: I AM a Christian
TvTropes Emulation Digital Piracy Cats M.U.G.E.N This
My name in real life is Biffercanticus, the Unreferable! It's true!
If you are one of the many, many people who has happened upon my page but doesn't know anything about this website, click on the header and see what this website is really
all about. It is not a social networking website. And I'm not bragging about how all encompassing my contributor page is nor how superior it is to the pages of other tropers. Honest.
This tropers top ten from each medium (This list is incomplete(Obviously))
- The Passion of the Christ: In case you skipped the top half, I am a Christian.
- Forrest Gump: My momma always said' this movie is actually worth watchiiing.
- Evil Dead: Groovy.
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory: (1970s version only)
- The Rundown: They're little people, you can take em!
- IT: Are you afraid of clowns? Do you want to be?
- Ghost Busters: Da da da daa dada da da da, da who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!
- Jumanji: I wonder if you could fill a house with water like that?
- Groundhog Day: Trope Namer
- Beetle Juice: Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice!
From Live-Action Television
- Ninja Warrior: Sasuke wa sugoi desu yo!
- Monk: ''Here's what happend...''
- Psych: Are you a fan of delicious flavor?
- Twilight Zone: You are now entering...
- MythBusters: Confirmed
- I Dream of Jeannie: Infinite wishes!
- Stargate SG-1: Pre-Vala.
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Now, this is the story, all about how...
- MacGyver: I have the first 3 seasons on dvd.
- Loss Time Life: Obscure J-drama about grim reapers... dressed as soccer referees... and... well... just look here. I will provide a description soon.
From Western Animation
- VeggieTales: It's a Christian show, it has to come first.
- Dexter's Laboratory: Without a doubt the best show cartoon network has ever produced.
- Kappa Mikey: I wonder how I can win a contest like that.
- The Powerpuff Girls: Him has to be the most messed up villain ever to appear on a children's show.
- Invader Zim: They... let this guy do a kids show?
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: The ultimate source of Wild Mass Guessing.
- Kid vs. Kat: Cause' that cat is completely awesome.
- Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Now that I'm learning japanese, I respect this show... if only those executives hadn't killed it.
- Phineas and Ferb: Head over here to get started.
- The Penguins of Madagascar: Ensemble Darkhorse meets Everything's Better with Penguins.
From Japanese Animation
- InuYasha: I now understand the greatness of ramen.
- Galaxy Angel: Widget Series indeed....
- Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu: Ain't Guu just the cutest little Humanoid Abomination ever?
- Azumanga Daioh: Cooking is so fuuun, cooking is so fuuun, now it's time to take a break and see what we have done! Yay!
- The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya: Fun Size!
- Seto no Hanayome: The Little Mermaid meets Yakuza???
- Chi's Sweet Home: You're a KITTY!!!
- Mushi Shi: It's so... peaceful.
- Excel Saga: The last episode does not exist.
- Oh! Edo Rocket!: Why is this a red-link?! I shall fix it soon....
Yes, I put my email address here, and I'm OK with that.