Tropers: The Lyniezian
A.K.A. Richard, Rick, Ricky, Spotted Dick, Spaceman, Linoleum, or what you will. Is a slightly odd thirty-year-old bloke from the North-East of England with an equally crazy imagination, though he keeps most of it in his head. Until recently he was also an evangelical Christian - or at least tried to be. (He's still working that whole business out). Has also participated in H2G2, AlternateHistory.com (prior to a self-requested ban), Counter-Factual.Net and also has his own poorly-updated blog. The name comes from an imaginary land he created as a boy, described elsewhere on this site. This place is not an Egopolis, but rather the username is a reference to the fact he sometimes feels like a foreigner in his own country. Unpublished Works he has posted on this site include:
- Consequences (a collaborative story game played with his family, containing some crazy elements he doesn't exactly morally endorse, but there you go...)
- Lyniezia (the fictitious and somewhat idiosyncratic country he takes his username from)
- The Machandra Chronicles (concerning a distant alien world populated by humans who arrived accidentally via wormholes)
- Stefan And Mena (don't ask)
- The Genesis of Jenny Everywhere (an attempted origin story for the open-source heroine- or at least, one of her incarnations).