Tropers: The Inferno
"Anything that can go wrong will go wrong."
"Murphy was an optimist."Uh... well, I'm an avid reader of TV Tropes. I killed a lot of redlinks in DVDs once. Then I pretty much hung out in the forums most of the time. I do need to look at the wiki a bit more. The quotes at the top of the page are two of my favorites. The shit will hit the fan, in ways that are simply astounding in their ingenuity and stupidity. You just have to keep on going. I like to play video games. They are FUN. Current game is Fallout 3. Feel free to vandalize below if ye want!
Vandalize me (nicely!) here
- YOU GONNA GET HEALED with bullets
- Like in Borderlands! oh man that game is so awesome it is the best thing ever because you can do this and that and the other thing man i like that game so much
- Vandalize? Happily! KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! - Ithilion The Brave
- Have you ever played any of the Sonic the Hedgehog videogames? I've been hooked since I was around 3 years old. Anyway, it would be real great if you could visit my Troper page. Also, PLEASE try to leave a nice comment about it for me, OK? Life is better with friends, not enemies. - AlBundyFan365
- Video games are fun, aren't they? - M'sieur Lapin
- Dante would like to have a word with you. Greetings! - Amused Troper Guy
- Did you hear about what Gregg Williams did from 2009-2011 when he was with the New Orleans Saints? I don't like what he did at all. - AlBundyFan365
- Thank you to Shlapintogan for improving my page while vandalizing it, and for teaching me a few things like this
- Ithilion The Brave, for all the friendly fire. And the good games.
- Color Printer, for being an awesome gaming buddy
- Miijhal, for running a fun Minecraft server.
- All the other people I should really be thanking here but I'm too braindead to list.
Tropes I like