chased a sunset across the sea,
watched the world sink away below you,
then maybe, maybe you'll understand why I can't possibly keep my feet on the ground. Hello, all. I am The Great WTF, generally known as Mommy in my neck of the woods. I am a snarking, sarcastic Team Mom with tendencies towards longcoats, goggles, and Mama Bear moments. I'm also asexual, a professional mechanic, a rabid Saint Seiya, Star Trek, Bleach, 9, and Final Fantasy VII fan, and a pathological, obsessed-to-the-point-of-insanity writer. I don't play with fanfiction much anymore, but occasionally the plot bunny for one will bite me and I will be forced to pay attention to it before I can get back to my own stuff. Useful things to know about me:
- I am absurdly open-minded about almost anything.
- This does not, however, stop me from being a Deadpan Snarker.
- I am a daddy's girl and very proud of the fact.
- I am very, VERY jaded towards organized religion.
- Don't force your beliefs down my throat and we'll get along just fine.
- Yaoi does not bother me. Het does not bother me. Incest does not bother me. Squick generally does not bother me.
- Shipping wars, character bastardization for the sake of a pairing, and Mary Sues do bother me.
- I bitch a lot. Ignore it.
- My Nakama, online and in real life, mean the world to me.
- I doubt they have any idea just how much the fact that they can tolerate my insane, grouchy, sarcastic self means to me.
- I am, first and foremost, a writer. I love telling stories, bouncing around ideas, and generally rambling for hours and hours about my plot bunnies.
- I curse plot bunnies on a daily basis.