Hello. Name's theAdeptrogue, usually shortened as either "Adept" or "Rogue". This handle has been created for quite some time, but it had only started being active very recently. Mostly hangs around in the Image Pickin' Conversations, with occasional visits to the TRS, Trope Talk and the general Fan Fiction threads (i.e. Threads not tied to any particular fandoms).
In adition of being a troper here, I am currently a student, procrastinator, and wannabe writer.
Tropes applicable to me (maybe):
- Asian and Nerdy: Despite not liking, or having a proper habit, to study. Enjoys reading non-fictions though.
- Bookworm: Spends most of my free time reading, whenever I managed to get myself off the Internet, that is
- Brilliant but Lazy: Hardly ever listen to lectures and spends very little time studying for exams
- Catch Phrase: "Annoying."
- Eloquent In My Native Tongue: Subverted. Converses best with my mother tongue, but read/write better in English; have practically zero knowledge of my ethnic language.
- Four Temperament Ensemble: Choleric/Phlegmatic, apparently.
- Good with Numbers: Does well in the Math modules, although not so much with Physics-related courses.
- Jack of All Trades, Master of None: Knows quite a variety of skills/field of knowledge, but is not particularly telented in any field
- Spot of Tea: Cannot go a day without at least one cup of tea. Can sometimes drink more tea than plain water
- True Neutral: Does not like to be involved in arguments and prefers to ignore them entirely, much to everyone else's disapproval.