"They see me posing, they hatin'"
Taco Ninja, a (FEMALE, DAMMIT!
) troper from ol' Blighty. A shy creature whom you may see scuttling around TV Tropes being a grammar nazi. Do not expose Taco Ninja to large amounts of Rap, Christian music
. She will melt. Do not feed her after midnight and if you value your life; proofread your edits so she doesn't have to correct all your silly little typos (although she totally will).
WELCOME TO HER PAGE! BAHAHAHAHA!
Examples that apply to this troper:
- Adult Child: Well, teenage child anyway. *Picks up her Starbug model* ZOOOOOOOOM~ ^3^
- Attention Deficit ooh a butterfly *swats at it*
- Apologises a Lot: Bump into someone accidentally? "So sorry!", someone walks into you and doesn't apologise? "Sorry!", someone crushes your foot and just walks away? "sorry...". It's the British way.
- Bi the Way / Anything That Moves
- Bifauxnen: I occasionally get mistaken for a guy, do they not notice the heaving beasts?
- Big Eater: Oh-ho yes, my love of food has made me into a fat bitch, and I LOVE IT! Tryin' to tone it down a bit.
- Berserk Button: Pokemon yiff, flying insects, crap music, idiotic people, 1st Gen Purists, the list goes on...
- Bile Fascination
- Book Dumb: History dumb, geography dumb, mathematics dumb, science dumb, smart otherwise.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I don't mean to brag but... *yawn*.
- Buffy Speak
- Covert Pervert: People seem to think I'm asexual because I never talk about naughty things... Boy are they wrong, I have one of the dirtiest minds ever.
- Companion Cube: I collect plushies, I have loads of them but the most prominent always seems to be the latest one I get.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: I'm always staring off into space or inside the happy place inside my head, it kinda makes me hard to talk to and- PIE! :O
- True story: My mother and I were walking down the high street and having a very deep conversation about religion, philosophy and the like. We just happened to walk past a shop with pies in the window. Of course I put the brakes on - mid sentence - and yelled "PIE!". I had just realised I was hungry see. I also talk to my dogs... They're good listeners.
- Cloud Cuckoo Landers Minder: My mum is this to me. I do silly things like spend all my money on plushies when she's not around.
- Does Not Understand Sarcasm: "Is that sarcasm? *head tilt*"
- Deadpan Snarker
- Gamer Chick: A huge one, you rarely see me without my DS in my hands.
- Gentle Giant: I'm pretty big for a girl anyway. And huggable...
- Grammar Nazi: A slightly lapsed one.
- Nice Hat: A black trilby hat... with an owl badge. And as of now a black 20's style one with a nice big flower and several bug pins.
- No Social Skills
- Large Ham: When I drink a bit too much or just when I'm really enjoying myself.
- Obfuscating Stupidity
- Strange Girl: And proud of it, dammit.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: "I love deadlines, I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by". :)
- Tall, Dark and Bishoujo
- The Quiet One
- Trademark Favourite Food: MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
- Yaoi Fangirl: A SERIOUS one. Although not to the point where Het is Ew, It's just that you see het everrywhere and Yaoi is more interesting. :P
Pages I've launched (not a long list because I'm too lazy:
Tropes I like:
Stuff I like:
I've had a story rolling around in my head for yonks that I've only just started writing down. I'm also working on it as a sort of graphic novel (it isn't very good) and it's incredibly gloomy, gay and violent.
Xander is a 17 year-old homeless boy living in a park in London. Late one night he sees a boy drowning in a flooded river and saves him. The boy is a strange, quiet blonde called James who develops an attraction to Xander which isn't helped by Xander making him his new pet and dragging him around everywhere. Eventually Xander learns about James' crush on him and doesn't react well
but later offers to keep being friends with him as long as he acts like nothing happened. There are subplots with a dangerous gang that Xander is a part of, a sadist teacher and his hot daughter and a lecherous guy
who seems to know a lot about Xander.
Any comments and general graffiti can go under here. :3
- Sen says: Hi! I discovered yer profile through the Old Shame Troper Tales, and, well, it's a real cool profile! Yer certainly funnier than me! Obligatory "yay!" because you also dig EarthBound. :D And... is that a Red Dwarf I see on the list? AWESOME!
- Sen sez: Me again. Sorry for taking nearly a week to notice yer shout, but it's mostly 'cause my profile is the least-checked page on TVT - I usually just drop by when I have to add another page I created. Ayep, yer definitely awesome for liking them - I haven't even gotten halfway through Earthbound and I just got hooked on it so much I decided "hey! I want to do something similar!" and began writing a similar-ish story (it's now become my first writing project ever that I haven't lost interest in yet and is just two pages short of the big 200 already). And yer hat is indeed nice. Rawkon! :D
- Amusing sidenote: apologising a lot is "the British way"? Gee, between this and one of our sociology teachers informing me of the Underground etiquette of not looking at other people, I think me and my introversion are gonna fit in just fiiiiine. :)
- OriginalHobbit: Also found you via Old Shame and wanted to say hello as well. You are, in fact, very funny and this is a great profile. I am now going to stop talking so I don't seem like a creepy stalker, but I'll say it's nice to find a fan of That Guy with the Glasses from across the pond, very surprising. Another thing; you certainly do not look like a Bifauxnen to me.