Also known as That Troper Who Can't Code Pages, or Sharky. Living proof that someone can, in fact, be xylophone. About two steps away from being a total shut-in, this troper has found a very stable relationship in sitting around all day playing (usually) crappy RPGs and plotting the next story she'll write halfway and never finish. While it is impossible to catch this troper in her natural habitat, as she is equally awkward everywhere she goes, she can be seen frequently in the new Liveblog subsection of the forums, raving about plot holes or bad fanfiction, or (rarely) Yack Fest. (Not to be confused with the Yak Fest, a celebration of yaks.) This troper may contain peanuts.
- Phantom Brave: For her sake, I will not fail!
- Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure: Puppet princess seeks romance; Hilarity Ensues.
- The Chronicles of Chris-Chan: A second helping of mind-melting insanity, courtesy of CWC's YouTube account.
- 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors: A mystery involving stupid kids, magic wristwatches, and for some reason, exploding boats. Also, numbers.
- The PK Girl: A freeware game about kidnappers and romancing psychic girls.
This Troper Is An Example Of
- Added Alliterative Appeal
- Ambiguous Gender: Or so I've been told.
- Shameless Self-Promoter: When I've got anything to promote, anyway. (see: never)
- Grammar Nazi: To the point of forcing myself to not correct typos on every other page (despite being a typo machine myself).
- Most Common Superpower
- Shrinking Violet
- Brainy Brunette: Bordering on Shiny Midnight Black, according to some.
- Nerd Glasses: Overlaps with Blind Without 'Em.
- Mega Neko: Has been portrayed as a gigantic cat more than once.
- Cluster F-Bomb
- Sophisticated as Hell
- Furry Fandom: Despite most of the internet automatically believing that automatically makes me an unhinged, sex-crazed nutcase in a mascot suit.
- Gamer Chick
- Nightmare Fetishist: More like morbid curiosity, but yeah.
- Ruined FOREVER / They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Point me towards a Devil May Cry 5 trailer and watch me dissolve into tears of manly rage.
- Harmless Villain