I am a strange person who is quite arrogant and seems to be somewhat skilled in many different types of art and cannot seem to understand normal morality and is also obsessed with anime and manga and is incredibly introverted. So, yeah...
Tropes of mine maybe...
- Above Good and Evil/ Blue and Orange Morality
- Berserk Button: Subverted (perhaps unfortunately). I've withheld my anger whenever someone has said, "Why don't you talk?"
- Brilliant but Lazy: Maybe... Mostly it's procrastination, but I can sometimes be like a workaholic when I get invested in something.
- The Captain: Well, up until the end of high school, I had been first chair cellist in all my school orchestras for 6 straight years... Towards all the other cello players, I intentionally tried to act like a mentor.note
- Celibate Hero: I get the feeling that girls in general have some sort of fondness for me. I may just be arrogant, though. But due to No Social Skills, and since it's apparently impossible for a girl to ask a guy out, I haven't really bothered to actively pursue a romance with almost anyone, and I've never had an explicit girlfriend despite probably having a good deal of Ship Tease, especially with one girl in particular who probably returned my feelings.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: I do it on purpose to some extent, but the way I interact with people just seems to prove how I really am one.
- The Comically Serious: I was definitely one as a child, and I still am, sort of.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: When I was very young, I would sometimes get incredibly jealous when my best friends were around other friends.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Determinator: I tend to succeed through sheer stubbornness sometimes.
- The Ditherer
- Ditzy Genius: I really wonder sometimes whether I'm an idiot or a genius... As time goes on, though, the ditziness seems to lessen.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: I tend to avoid a lot of curse words. And any of those words that might appear on this page were copied and pasted.
- Ho Yay: Considering how much I value friendship, even if you wouldn't be able to tell, I tend to feel sort of like this when I feel close to other guys. Not that I would care for that sort of thing. Unless maybe I was genderbent...
- I Just Want to Be Special
- Inferiority Superiority Complex
- The Insomniac: I last edited this page at 4 AM...
- Jack-of-All-Trades: I worry about being a Master of None due to trying to be totally awesome with music, martial arts, drawing, and storytelling all at once.
- Jade-Colored Glasses
- Kuudere/ Sugar and Ice Personality
- Lawful Neutral
- Meaningful Name: My name would apparently translate to Crown Upper-garden. And considering I'm so conceited...
- Minored in Asskicking: A black belt in karate at age 12. Not that I bother telling anyone...
- The Quiet One: I seem to be almost completely unable to start a conversation, and it's hard for me to say anything even on the internet. I think I'm able to say so much on here because It's All About Me.
- The Rival: When I was starting to become awesome at playing the cello, I kept competing with the concertmistress in my orchestra, since she was the only one of the group that was considered to be better than me. And, through Heroic Resolve, I basically won at the very last second of our school-year-long challenge.
- Serious Business: Mostly anime, manga, and video games. I treated high school like this, but it feels like it wasn't at all a big deal in retrospect...
- Shrinking Violet: Overshadowed by my Sugar and Ice Personality, at least during my high school years.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: I'm the youngest, and she's the oldest. I'm The Stoic and The Quiet One, she's a Mood-Swinger accused of Wangst. My siblings have also said that I may be the smartest of us, while she hasn't been talked about too favorably...note
- Spock Speak: Mostly when I write.
- Sophisticated as Hell: For the times when I do speak. Otherwise, I wonder if anyone would take me seriously.
- The Stoic: Not that it's difficult to see me drop the act.
- Verbal Tic: "hum~"
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Awesome?: Considering I tend to act like a shonen hero (at least when no one is looking), even though I'm constantly stuck in such a mundane world...
- Will Not Tell a Lie: I try, but it's especially difficult when I want to hide my feelings and make it look like I have no problems... I also sometimes use Loophole Abuse.
Vandalism is alright... I'd like to know if anyone even comes around here