Tropers: Starry Eyed
Hi, I'm Starry Eyed, also known as Starry. I'm an incurable Lurker, so don't be surprised if I pop unexpectedly into a long conversation.
Tropes started by me:
- Bride and Switch
- Brooding Boy, Gentle Girl
- The First Cut Is the Deepest
- Lovable Libby
- Princesses Rule
- Villainous Crush
- Villainesses Want Heroes
If my life were a sitcom/novel/docudrama, it would contain the following tropes:
- The B Grade: Bs are harsh, but a C? Now that's traumatic.
- Brainy Brunette
- Brilliant but Lazy: My older brother. Also, several of my students.
- Cool Big Sis: Literally, to my younger siblings; relationship to students often
- Cool Teacher: Had many in my life, now aspire to be this.
- Cousin Oliver: Family of six, two oldest kids graduate from college, second oldest is almost done with high school? Throw in a one year old live-in cousin, of course! Make him biracial for good measure. For bonus points, give him a backstory that makes it easy to Brother Chuck him if he's bad for ratings.
- Egg Sitting: At my college no less
- The Glorious War of Sisterly Rivalry: My younger sister and I, who is everything I am not.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: My college roommate and I were like this for three years until she and her Love Interest hooked up and I got downgraded to just her best friend.
- Homeschooled Kids
- Last Minute Project: Never made one, but I've had to grade them...