Hey. This is my page
. But enough about me and my page. I have contributed significantly to TV Tropes
' pages on life sciences and prehistoric life. I was officially diagnosed autistic at about the age of six. If you want to wish me happy birthday, the big day is January 22.
Pages I have started (excluding namespaced versions of existing pages) include:
Works & creators I like with pages on the wiki (in rough alphabetical order):
My alter egos on other sites:
My recent edits:
This troper provides examples of:
- Ancient Grome: Averted!
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Bad Liar
- Bacon Addiction
- Big Eater
- The Big Guy
- Brainy Brunette
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Buffy Speak: Used fairly often.
- Canada, Eh?
- Catch Phrase: "I see what you did there…"
- Celeb Crush: Too many for me to list here, but Peyton R. List and Olivia Holt are the big ones.
- Cunning Linguist
- Deep-Fried Whatever
- Ditzy Genius: Goes hand-in-hand with my Asperger's.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs
- Fanboy: Of many things…
- Fan Dumb: I'd place my self under "the theocrat" (save for the occasional Fan Wank).
- Friend to All Living Things
- Grammar Nazi
- Homeschooled Kids: I'm one (sort of), and proud of it.
- Hormone-Addled Teenager
- I Can't Dance
- Kiddie Kid: To an extent.
- Lazy Bum
- Literal-Minded: Goes with my Aspergers.
- Mighty Glacier
- Obsessed with Food
- Poster-Gallery Bedroom: A good mix of dinosaurs and the Celeb Crush of the day.
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Scotireland: Oh so, so much.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- The Slacker
- The Smart Guy
- Somewhere, a Palaeontologist Is Crying: As the creator of its Troper Tales page, I have more than a few moments to share:
- My mother insists that Spinosaurus looks just like a Tyrannosaurus rex with a sail. Hmm... I think they're just a bit◊ different◊... (first pic is Spino, second is T-rex).
- Also, I have a 2006 encyclopedia on prehistoric life (this one here). Having noticed several inaccuracies in it, I typed them all up on Microsoft Word. IT TOOK SEVEN FREAKIN' PAGES TO LIST THEM ALL. Such anomalies include naked raptors, swan-necked plesiosaurs, "Anatosaurus" and "Stenonychosaurus" (both of which were renamed in the eighties or nineties), Teratosaurus as a dinosaur (thought to have been a land crocodile since the eighties) and tail-dragging dinosaurs of all sorts. Remember, THIS IS A 2006 ENCYCLOPEDIA. By the way, this review sums up the problems quite nicely. I'm seriously considering sending a letter to the editor.
- My father insists that glyptodonts were reptiles.note
- A brain teaser I submitted to Braingle.com was rejected because the editors thought that BAND was correct. If you don't know what the problem is, see the "Real Life" folder on the trope's main page. Albertonykus, you'll be glad to know I quoted your blog several times in my rebuttal.
- I have a Creationist dinosaur book which is actually quite accurate by evolutionist standards. However, one flaw remains: Tyrannosaurus rex is shown with three fingers.
- Teen Genius: Alright, maybe "genius" is stretching it, but I'm generally good with life sciences (and more specifically theropod systematics).
- Trademark Favorite Food: Bacon and pizza.
- Twitchy Eye
- Verbal Tic: I say "like" a lot.
- Why Did It Have To Be Fire?
What other tropers say about me:
Post your comments here! Please sign your comments.