- Berserk Button: People calling other people "immature" as a way to quickly win an argument.
- People calling something "gay" as a way to say "bad" or "dumb".
- Calling someone a nazi without any reason to believe they share their ideals, seeing as how a good number of my ancestors were killed by them.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: I have long hair and wear somewhat feminine glasses, so I'm often mistaken for female or told I look like I'm woman, even though I think that shorter hair actually makes me look more feminine.
- Insane Troll Logic: I have a habit of turning otherwise sensible arguments into nonsense discussions by using this.
- Never Heard That One Before: Suffice to say that my real name has a joke attached to it, which I end up hearing every single time I introduce myself to someone. This is usually my response.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Sometimes when I'm playing D&D I describe a room or monster, and then look up to wonder why everyone is recoiling. I then look over my description and begin to realize just how creepy it could be. Occasionally, people have been too scared to even enter rooms I describe.
- Old Shame: My first RP I ran on this forum died quickly, and I'm very ashamed of how easily it got killed off.
- Pet Peeve Trope: Blind Without 'Em is one of mine, because that can be HORRIBLY unrealistic, especially when it applies to everyone who wears glasses in a series.
- Purely Aesthetic Glasses: Well, not purely, but they serve almost no function.
- The Rival: You are now my rival. Congratulations. -Newfie MEKZ
- Really? Wow. I'm honored.
Put vandalism down here.
- Iggely biggely biggely boo! -the Shoot Them Later
- This is for eating ALL OF THE PIZZA!! Hi-YAAH! - Aviaticus
- So, how's my black-hatted Werewolf/Mafia nemesis doing? -Art92
- Not attracting as much lead as usual.
- Tel's vandalism
Is better than your haiku.
Though he can't say why.
- I beg to differ.
Speedchesser is haiku king.
Though I like yours, too.
- I beg to differ.
- Heya, Mr. Speed! Nice to meet you! -Mokona Zero