If you want to, feel free and leave some vandalism on my troper wall. Hi. I'm Speedchesser, a slightly odd writer/artist, working on what I hope to be my first book series to be published. I usually can be found in the forums, usually in the Forum Games or Role Playing sections. I'm secretive to the extreme, and have low self-esteem. I'm a male feminist, opposed to all forms of discrimination. I won't disclose where I live or how old I am, primarily because I feel those are irrelevant. I enjoy baking, though not so much cooking, and I especially like to make cookies. I play D&D, though almost all the time I've been DM. All of my avatars are made by myself, with the exception of my Housepets! and Werewolf avatars, and I'm self-taught, so they may not look too good. I like Dramedy, literature, well-done villains, haiku and limericks, and art. I read way too many webcomics, but most of my online time is spent on this site. Also, if it's really popular, the odds are good that I haven't seen/read it. There are a few other things about me, but those are the basic details. Still new to the forums, but I've been around this site for years. I love puns immensely, and will make them as often as possible. Currently in the Magic Academy RP and Morimune High School RP. If you hang out in the Role Playing zone on the forum, please take a moment to check out my current RP.
Tropes that apply to me
Add tropes if you can think of them.
- Berserk Button: People calling other people "immature" as a way to quickly win an argument.
- People calling something "gay" as a way to say "bad" or "dumb".
- Calling someone a nazi without any reason to believe they share their ideals, seeing as how a good number of my ancestors were killed by them.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: I have long hair and wear somewhat feminine glasses, so I'm often mistaken for female or told I look like I'm woman, even though I think that shorter hair actually makes me look more feminine.
- Insane Troll Logic: I have a habit of turning otherwise sensible arguments into nonsense discussions by using this.
- Never Heard That One Before: Suffice to say that my real name has a joke attached to it, which I end up hearing every single time I introduce myself to someone. This is usually my response.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Sometimes when I'm playing D&D I describe a room or monster, and then look up to wonder why everyone is recoiling. I then look over my description and begin to realize just how creepy it could be. Occasionally, people have been too scared to even enter rooms I describe.
- Old Shame: My first RP I ran on this forum died quickly, and I'm very ashamed of how easily it got killed off.
- Pet Peeve Trope: Blind Without 'Em is one of mine, because that can be HORRIBLY unrealistic, especially when it applies to everyone who wears glasses in a series.
- Purely Aesthetic Glasses: Well, not purely, but they serve almost no function.
Stuff I Like