Tropes that apply to me
- Berserk Button
- People calling other people "immature" as a way to quickly win an argument.
- Homophobic, sexist, racist, etc. insults. Just... ugh.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: People have frozen up trying to decipher my gender. Enough said.
- Insane Troll Logic: I have a habit of turning otherwise sensible arguments into nonsense discussions by using this.
- Never Heard That One Before: Suffice to say that my real name has a joke attached to it, which I end up hearing every single time I introduce myself to someone. This is usually my response.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: I'm the kind of DM where people will refuse to enter a room just because of how I describe it.
- Old Shame
- My early time on this site was back in 2012. A lot of it, including my first RPs, I'm happy to forget.
- My old writing projects. It's gotten to the point where I actually can't read through some of them.
- Pet-Peeve Trope: Blind Without 'Em is one of mine, because that can be horribly unrealistic, especially when it applies to everyone who wears glasses in a series.
- Purely Aesthetic Glasses: Well, not purely, but they serve almost no function.
Stuff I Like
Video Games Web Comics
- Gunnerkrigg Court
- Irregular Webcomic!
- Murphy's Law
- The Order of the Stick
- Urban Jungle