"It's not that the Irish are cynical. It's simply that they have a wonderful lack of respect for everything and everybody."
- I WILL LEARN YOUR ACCENT
AND I WILL SPEAK IT
Actually it's going to be the Dublin accent and I don't know whether or not you live anywhere near Dublin — Anne Beeche
- I live about a hundred miles away from Dublin. :P
- Hello! Some other vandal here! ~Dracosketch
- A sober Irishman?! I thought they were just a myth! -Irish Zombie
- I think I might be the only one D:
- Not so. I'm from Cork, and have no intention to ever be drunk. -The Hero Hartmut
- Wooooo. We could form a club.
Nice Brendan Behan quote.