open/close all folders
Roark and Gardenia's daughter, a cheerful and excitable girl just beginning her battle training. Her Pokémorph is unknown, but is suspected to be Torterra.
- Genki Girl: Not as hyper as Barry but she is like her mother in this regard.
- Green Thumb: She's at least half Grass-type.
- Meaningful Name: Her father is Rock-type and her father is Grass-type. Amber is a stone formed from tree resin.
- Original Character
- Redhead In Green: Red-headed and has the green colors on her uniform of the Earth-class division.
Our hero, a soldier in Team Midnight's Earth-class division with a long and troubled past, and the target of Ghetsis' plan for reasons currently unknown. His Pokémorph is Roserade.
- Action Dad: To his adopted child, Conway.
- Bash Brothers: With Roark, almost literally.
- Healing Factor: As a Grass-type he can regenerate wounds at a faster rate than normal.
- Interspecies Adoption: His adoption of Conway is considered this by the Earth Division. An Earth-class having an Aura-class child? Nothing unusual. An Earth-class adopting an Aura-class child? Now that's something you don't see every day.
- Papa Wolf: Ghetsis and his anti-Symbiote hunters learned the hard way that kidnapping Conway was a very, very bad idea.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Yes, even in an alternate universe where he's a vigilante half-Pokémon hybrid, he still has long hair and eyelashes. Palmer teases him relentlessly about it, because he's the only one who can.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: The major reason why he's changed so much from the idealistic, kind hearted man he used to be.
- Super Strength: All Earth-class have this to some degree, but Nando's nature as a specially-based attacker means he can only use it when he's really angry. When he is, though, watch out.
- Tranquil Fury: Roark notes that he's way scarier when he lowers his voice.
- Wheelchair Woobie —> Handicapped Badass: With the help of Byron's training.
The first Gym Leader in the Sinnoh Region is now the leader of the Rock Symbiotes. His Pokémorph is Rampardos.
The commander of Team Midnight's Earth-class soldiers, whose daily routine consists of punching Symbiote hunters in the face. His Pokémorph is Bastiodon.
An excitable boy with a hyperactive personality and the son of Moon Prince Palmer. His Pokémorph is Staraptor.
Nando's adopted child, an exceptionally smart boy. His Pokémorph is Slowking.
The Moon Court
Remember the Champion from the Sinnoh games? She's now the leader of the strongest Symbiote vigilante clan in Unova. Her Pokémorph is Garchomp.
- 100% Adoration Rating: Her people would do anything for her.
- All Your Powers Combined: She has the powers of all the Black Knight morphs.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: Just like her game counterpart.
- Badass: Not only is she a powerful and benevolent queen, she has an entire army backing her up and she herself, with the powers of her Garchomp and the Black Knights' Pokémorphs, is a genuine force to be reckoned with.
- Benevolent Boss: As Nando said, she's not just a leader, she's mother to all of Team Midnight.
- Berserk Button: If you're a Symbiote hunter, don't go after her people. You will regret it.
- Cool Big Sis / Parental Substitute: Took Iris on as her personal apprentice.
- Cool Crown: Not just for show, either — these gems are the source of her wide array of powers. Then we find out what they really are...
- The Dreaded: Most of Sunfire's Wrath has never seen her, but they don't need to. Her name scares them enough.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: Before she became the Queen.
- The High Queen: Regal, powerful, and a benevolent Proper Lady.
- Mama Bear: To all of her soldiers, but especially Iris.
- Powered by a Forsaken Child: The gems in her crown are the Black Knights' souls.
- Pragmatic Hero: Heavy is the head that wears the crown indeed.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Though she doesn't like humans any more than her soldiers do, she was willing to hear Looker out when he came to the Team Midnight base to warn her of a Sunfire's Wrath ambush.
- Silk Hiding Steel: The few times she is seen in combat, she maintains a graceful and poised figure even when slicing down Sunfire's Wrath like a sickle in a wheat field.