- Snarky Ninja: *Deadpan Snarker, yeah; the title's in the name.
- The Stoic
- The Mad Hatter: A bit of *The Ophelia, but only due to *Heroic BSOD. Now I'm *Oblivious to Love, apparantly.
- Idiot Hero
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: *Never Grew Up because *Growing Up Sucks! No, but really,*Older Than They Look: I've been mistaken for a 13 year old...Don't trust the *Moe; *I Know Kung-Fu! *Don't Make Me Destroy You.(* Teens Are Short)
- Big Eater: although I'm a little *Lean and Mean...maybe cuz sometimes *Forgets to Eat. *Formerly Fat.
- Fleeting Passionate Hobbies: *Closet Geek: *Occidental Otaku, *Crash into Hello *Meet Cute s. That kinda thing.
- You Sexy Beast
- Bleached Underpants: but I do appreciate a good *Draco in Leather Pants from time to time.
- Calling Your Attacks: mine are things like, "Super-Homework Crash!"(sometimes ends in *Cranial Eruption) and "Super-kick!" It's a Nerdism, but it's all chill.
- Catch Phrase: "There is no cost for awesomeness...or attractiveness." "Surely you can't be serious." Also, when someone asks If I'm serious, I reply "Serious Black". I also quote movies and this site A LOT.
- Green-eyedReadhead: Formerly a (*Expository Hairstyle Change)*Brainy Brunette.
- Not a Morning Person: *Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World; also a *Heavy Sleeper. I slept for a few months once.
- Fearless Fool: although a bit *Afraid of Blood
- Cute Bookworm
- Friend to All Living Things
- Pink Is for Sissies: I have one pink thing and I hate it.
- Sweet Tooth
- Rurouni Kenshin: *The Atoner *Walking the Earth and *Technical Pacifist.
- Hulk Speak: Despite my major.
- True Art Sticks It To The Man: because I love painting, that's why.