Hello, Sibuna here, and welcome to my Troper page.
I am an American High School girl who has always had great interest in fiction, mainly writing stories. I can't think of a time in my life when I wasn't imagining characters and plots, often creating big imagination games with my friends where we would spend a huge amount of time developing the world and characters and getting deeper and more in depth as time went on. I guess, I've always just had a thing for storytelling, and inspiration comes easily to me. If I can't get my ideas on paper, they'd never leave me alone.
My favorite television show is House of Anubis
, no matter how narmy it may be and how it may frustrate me often, I can't help but seriously love it. For literature, I enjoy many series, but currently my favorite is Beautiful Creatures
. I love the characters, the plots, the relationships, I just love this series. Musically, I will really listen to anything. I don't have a genre preference, and if I like the song, I will listen. Recently, I have been getting more interested in classic rock artists like Billy Joel
My biggest goal in life is to become a novelist. I used to be exclusively fantasy, but lately, I have been writing whatever genre comes to head; I'm about the stories themselves, not the genres, and so my stories may cover a wide range.
You can find me hanging out on Writer's Block and Forum Games!
Tropes that fit me-
- Extreme Doormat- In real life unfortunately.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator
- Writers Cannot Do Math
- Nice Guy- At least, I hope so.
- The Illegible- Or I have perfect handwriting. Depends on my mood.
- Deadpan Snarker- Sometimes.
- The Quiet One- Often. I wish I knew what to say more often, but I do not and just remain listening until I can add a comment
- Hair-Trigger Temper- A little too often in real life
- The Lancer- How I see myself in my group of friends
- Like Is, Like, a Comma- A verbal tick of mine, or at least it used to be.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak- I've always been pretty tomboy; but I'm getting girlier every year.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander- Not as much as I used to be, but still probably fits. I'm a big daydreamer.
- Gosh Darn It to Heck!- In real life, I barely swear. Not so much online, where I swear a bit more often, but still not too much.
- Lame Comeback- I do this a lot in real life.
- Ineffectual Death Threat- And this, though it's more like "I'll throw this at you", rather than "I'll kill you".
Works I enjoy-
- House of Anubis- Is my favorite television show. It may be cheesy or boring to some people, but to me, it's become an obsession. I have started getting very in depth in thinking about it, and I am an admin on the wiki.
- Warrior Cats- The first book series I was legitimately obsessed with. I don't care for them too much now, but I have remained on the Official Forums for a very long time and I still might read the sixth series.
- Beautiful Creatures- Thanks to my friend for having me read this; It's become my favorite series.
- That Guy with the Glasses
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!- When I was a kid, like five years old, I was completely obsessed with this show, and that is not an understatement. I still enjoy it today, though it might be Nostalgia Filter.
- Wicked- I've developed a small obsession with this musical after watching it.
- Danny Phantom- Has always been one of my favorites, even with the third season's Seasonal Rot.
- Pokémon- The games, mostly.
- My Immortal- I can't help but love how utterly horrible it is.