I'M IN UR WIKI, EDITIN UR TROPE PAGES.
Oh, and hello. See, this is an awkward position for me, because I can't directly answer all of those questions on your mind. Why am I here, you might ask yourself. Who's profile is this? Is my refrigerator running? Is that joke even plausible anymore, or was I just trying to be ironic? Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy?
Allow me to explain.
I'm a junior in high school, and I just recently became a troper around a year ago. Time sure flies, doesn't it? In that time, I've contributed a lot of crap you probably don't care to hear about. And as you might expect from anyone on this site, I fancy a lot of different shows and movies. Because of this, you'll probably see my edits pop up all over the place. Feel free to make changes if you feel I did something incorrectly, because all things being logical in this world, I probably did.
open/close all folders
Tropes Involving Moi
- Actual Pacifist - I don't really have it in me to intentionally cause anyone bodily harm. Not my deal.
- Cartwright Curse - Of the not dying variety. Seems to be an annoying trend for me these days. Why me.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander - I like to think that it goes without saying that I'm a little weird in the head.
- Cordon Bleugh Chef - You don't want to know how many food items I've bastardized in the kitchen.
- Country Mouse - Unfortunately so, but I guess you can't pick the place you're born in.
- The Ditz - Unless it involves books, television, languages, or some combination thereof, I am useless.
- Extraverted Nerd - So much. My concept of popularity was thrown out the window a long time ago.
- Intrepid Reporter - How I see myself in a few years. It's either that, or inner city hobo.
- The Idealist - Let's just say that I can be obnoxiously optimistic about the world sometimes.
- Lovable Nerd - My friends have me pegged as this. Lovable is stretching it, but the nerd part. Yes.
- Plucky Comic Relief - No person can be a perfect real life version of this, of course, but I come close.
- The Pollyanna - Sometimes. Like I said, my outlook on life can be almost blindingly bright.
- Team Switzerland - In fandoms and in real life, I try to take this approach. I like being open-minded.