Shota is a relatively new member to TV Tropes
, but has been editing here for a long time under another name, and decided a change of pace was in order. The troper used to edit on Wikipedia, but discovered TV Tropes
sometime in the Spring of 2008 and never went back. Draws and animates for a living, and enjoys both Western cartoons and anime pretty equally.
The troper created and wrote the initial entry for these tropes, in chronological order. Shota doesn't really care what direction they all go in, or if any of them get deleted entirely, but are of course added to the watchlist.
The following tropes can be used to describe Shota.
- Berserk Button: Quite a few.
- Whenever I make an edit to a page, and someone else deletes my edit just as quickly for no logical reason, I immediately remove said page from my watchlist if it is already on there. No excuses. Ironically, I have no problem with natter... I go red when I see someone delete that as well!
- Catchphrase: "Oh, that's why."
- "Ooooooooh." -when realizing why something is annoying
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Has an often unusual sense of humor.
- Creator Breakdown: Writes and draws... but only in two occasions has the troper's disillusionment with the world seeped into the creations.
- Deadpan Snarker: More than is needed, or at least feels like. To the point where others mistake the sarcasm for honesty at times.
- Dropped a Bridget on Him: Has fun on online communities, acting like how people think of one gender, then revealing himself/herself to be the other.
- Everything Is Online: My internet connection has replaced my timer, watch, weather channel, encyclopedia, dictionary, newspaper, catalogues and local library. I go insane when it goes down.
- Jerkass Woobie
- Lawful Neutral
- Momma's Boy
- Momma's Girl
- Rule of Cool / Rule of Funny
- Scary Shiny Glasses: Likes to think so.
- Shrinking Violet: Only in public situations where all eyes are on me. If I do one tiny thing wrong, I blush and sweat uncomfortably!
- The Southpaw
- The Glasses Come Off: ...and you'd better run.
- Wall Banger: Whenever a headline appears in the news as evidence of how the troper is going the wrong way in a career.