14-year-old geek troper that is prone to having 40 tabs open at any given time. Doesn't like to talk about herself.
This Troper demonstrates examples of:
- Berserk Button - Diehard, Die for Our Ship-type fangirling/fanboying provokes her, so run for shelter should you happen to do this. FanHaters / Hatedoms piss her off as well. Also, do NOT correct her.
- Big Eater
- Blinding Bangs - Reach to the bottom of her nose, but usually is worn swept to the side.
- Brilliant, but Lazy - Not too brilliant as much as lazy, though.
- Captain Obvious
- Catch Phrase - "Have fun with that." "-insert media reference here-" "Good for you." There are others that don't immediately come to mind.
- Character Filibuster / Motor Mouth - Quite often. Not fun for people, considering she tends to slur words and stumble over them.
- Completely Missing the Point
- Cuteness Proximity - With cats, for some reason.
- Deadpan Snarker - Tries hard to do this, usually succeeding due to monotone voice; occasionally failing due to slow-thinking brain.
- Death Glare - Referred to as the "Eat Shit And Die" look by family.
- Ditzy Genius / Genius Ditz - Both. I have a weird way of thinking and acting.
- Fangirl - Is this about her favorite characters in shows, which tend to be female for some reason.
- Feigning Intelligence / Obfuscating Stupidity - Both. At the same time. It's hard to explain.
- Genre Savvy
- Hates Being Touched - Don't.
- Incredibly Lame Pun - Is a huge fan of these.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Kuudere - Type 3.
- Meganekko - Pulls this off as well as the Deadpan Snarker, among others.
- Mind Screw - Loves to screw with people's heads. People are morons. Myself included.
- Minor Injury Overreaction
- Mood-Swinger - To the point that she can't describe it herself.
- Ninja Editor/Serial Tweaker - Total perfectionist.
- No Sense of Direction
- OTP - House/Cameron, Shawn/Juliet, Will/Emma, Yuu Nikaidou/Yukari Sanjou, KAITO/MEIKO, Jessie/James, Fry/Leela, Ichigo's Parents (yes I'm serious), Sawako/Mugi, Sharona/Randy, Barney/Robin, Marshall/Lily
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette - And comes off as creepy.
- Shipping - Tends to fangirl. Is a fan of Crack Pairings.
- Azumanga Daioh - Nyamo/Yukari
- Futurama - Fry/Leela, Kif/Amy, Fry/Bender/Leela
- Glee - Will/Emma, Artie/Tina, Finn/Quinn/Puck, Finn/Quinn/Rachel, Finn/Kurt, Emma/Will/Terri, Will/Sue, Kurt/Mercedes, Artie/Quinn
- House - House/Cameron, House/Cuddy, Foreman/Thirteen, Wilson/Cuddy, Lucas/Cuddy, Wilson/Cameron, occasional Chase/Cameron, Chase/Masters, House/Wilson, Kutner/Thirteen, Cameron/Cuddy, Cameron/Thirteen, Cameron/Everybody
- K-On! - Sawako/Mugi, Mio/Ritsu, Ui/Yui/Azu-nyan, Azu-nyan/Ton-chan
- Pokémon - Jessie/James, May/Drew, Ash/Misty, Ash/Dawn, Prof. Oak/Delia, Roark/Volkner (THIS IS NOT CRACK. >8U), Jessie/Ash, Jessie/Brock, May/Harley, Jessie/Harley, Brock/Everyone, Jessie/Everyone, Ash/Gary/Misty
- Psych - Shawn/Juliet, Henry/Madeleine, Henry/That Lady From The Shark Episode, Shawn/Gus, Gus/Juliet, Lassiter/Juliet, Shawn/Lassiter, Shawn/Henry
- Shugo Chara! - Yuu/Yukari, Amu/Tadase, Amu/Kairi, Kairi/Yaya, Utau/Ikuto, (somewhat) Utau/Kukai
- The Simpsons - Moe/Marge. Yes.
- Vocaloid - KAITO/MEIKO, Gakupo/Luka, Gakupo/Meiko, Luka/Meiko, Meiko/Everybody, SONiKA/Gumi, Meiko/Miriam, Meiko/Gumi, Meiko/Miku, Mikuo/Rin, Miku/Len, Yuki/Kiyoteru
- Shipper on Deck - Does this often with IRL friends.
- Somebody Else's Problem
- Suddenly Sexuality
- Sure, Let's Go With That
- Third-Person Person - Does this on the wiki, occasionally in real life, but tends to switch back into first.
- Too Dumb to Fool - Happens a lot.
- Tsundere - Is this sometimes.
- TV Genius - Can't really explain this.
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life / TV Tropes Will Enhance Your Life / TV Tropes Ruined Your Life / TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary
- Unreliable Narrator
- Yuri Fangirl - Yaoi is somewhat disturbing. Shonen-ai is alright.
In short, like all people of the female persuasion, I am confusing.
Keep any vandalism below here.
Oh my god...are you me? -Miyukimae123