Tropers: Shining Kami
Describe ShiningKami... Oh, you know the drill. Well, yeah, I'm ShiningKami, but you can just call me Kami. I've been a troper for a while now, after spending an inordinate amount of time stalking this wiki. I have an FanFiction.Net account here, and am working on two crossover stories; both are on hiatus at the moment.
Tropes demonstrated by ShiningKami:
- Afraid of Needles: Big time.
- Apologises a Lot: Yeah, sorry.
- Berserk Button: The House of Night. Get me talking about my issues with the series, and I'll rant for hours.
- Beware the Nice Ones: I tend to be quiet and geeky, but I'm also a practitioner of karate.
- Blind Without 'Em
- Bookworm: Ever since I first learned to read, I can usually be found with my head in a book. I currently have several shelves of books and have run out of space for more.
- Cuteness Proximity: With cats, dogs (especially large breeds), and several Pokémon.
- Deadpan Snarker: Occasionally.
- Friendless Background
- Geek: Especially when it comes to Pokémon and astronomy.
- Hikikomori: I sometimes descend into this.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: I crack these sometimes.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: I love my cat a lot, even if he does bite me. He makes up for it by sitting on my lap and squeaking at me when he wants a cuddle.
- Most Tropers Are Young Nerds
- Not Good with People
- Nice Girl: I do try, whether on the internet or in real life.
- The Quiet One: So much so that people often forget I'm there.
- Shrinking Violet: Very much so.
- Stroke Country
- Trademark Favourite Food: Pizza.