"Why am I sticky and naked? Did I miss something fun?
, "The Sting"
. Secret Yaoi Fangirl
. Aspiring Ninja
Once a longtime Lurker
, I've finally decided it's time to start giving back to the community which has given me so much
. Initially I didn't make contributions because I simply didn't know how, but then I spent like five minutes looking at the sources of several pages and figured out most of the simple formatting procedures.
This Troper Provides Examples of...
- Afraidof Blood: I can withstand having needles stuck in me and donating blood, but so help me, I definitely don't want to see any of it.
- Child Hater: I hate them. So much. (And yes, I've used the Trunchbull's quote on that page.)
- Fan Dumb: Has driven me away from the Kingdom Hearts franchise and the sole reason I avoid discussing Shipping for any fandom.
- Fangirl: While I can squee with the best of them, I understand people have their own preferences and thus do not wield my fangirlism threateningly.
- Grammar Nazi: As someone whose job in college partially entailed proofreading fellow students' essays, I weep for the future of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Guilty Pleasure: Many, many things of which I would never admit I'm a fan.
- Half Breed: I'm half-Korean on my mother's side. Can't speak the language, sadly.
- Hatedom: Where to start... The Inheritance Cycle, Twilight, Michael Cera, , to name a few. I'm sure I will add others as I remember how much I hate them.
- Imagine Spot: Quite fond of these, though I don't share with whomever is around.
- Lame Comeback: My favorite way to insult people, usually either Your Mom or Your Face. Also a fan of NO U.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I tend to work better under pressure, but when it comes to working on my novel, not having any deadlines sort of defeats that strategy.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Eggrolls.
- Tsundere: Type A, mostly, using Tsuntsun strategies 2 and 3 (3 is my favorite).
- Yaoi Fangirl: Although my close friends know, I generally don't let on to others that I enjoy yaoi.
Created/started the following page(s):
- Amazing Super Powers: Someone had a link for it on the Notable Gag Per Day Webcomics, but it was a Red Link.
- Yellow: Started off sparse but a little Wiki Magic seems to have given the page a boost in the right direction.