This is Shenjay, further known as SandraMJ
in deviantart, and in the internet, really. I'm the author of Rankor Chronicles
an adventure/comedy webcomic which you should check out :U
I'm a usual contributor in Los Protegidos
, and Slightly Damned
sometimes as well. I've been meaning to do a Rankor Chronicles
main shit but oh well, I'm just lurking in the shadows, spending my evenings reading tropes and tropes. Or playing Persona games. Depends on the day.
I'm also the author of The Fools Tournament
and I'm incredibly proud of having a TV Tropes Article for it. Yup.
Tropes that apply to this author:
- Attention Deficit Oh Shiny
- Badass Spaniard
- Berserk Button: Few, but will effectively unleash her rage.
- Bi the Way
- Bread, Eggs, Breaded Eggs: A big part of her humor.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Used to have the best marks in her school until she stopped finding it amusing.
- Brutal Honesty: Often called out on that.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Used to be the Only Sane Man as a child.
- Combat Pragmatist: Has stabbed more than a person in the neck with her own nails, kicked guys' nuts, whacked ears, ad infinitum.
- Control Freak: One of her BerserkButtons.
- Cuteness Proximity: Please, keep dogs and [[Visual Novel/CLANNAD Botan]] away from her.
- Dandere: She's afraid of speaking to strangers.
- Deadpan Snarker: Emphasis on deadpan.
- Engrish: Only when she has to speak. Her English is otherwise better than some natives.
- Genius Ditz: She speaks five languages fluently. She's capable of falling to the ground in five different ways.
- Ill Girl: Shenjay's always suffering from something.
- It Amused Me / For Science!: Her motivation for a 95% of the stuff she does.
- Little Miss Con Artist: Has been known to lie and betray.
- Lovable Sex Maniac
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Female
- No Social Skills: Her boyfriend is trying to teach her how to introduce herself. She is sixteen.
- Only Sane Man: Until she lost it.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: One of the reasons she's infamous in her school.
- Poirot Speak: Has a bad habit of answering 'Sí' instead of 'Yes' while speaking English.
- Reclusive Artist: Hates being in public. See Dandere above.
- Secret Keeper: For way too many people.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Ahem.
- Signature Laugh: It's like Woody Woodpecker had swallowed a hyena.
- Tsundere: As her boyfriend could easily tell you.
- Weak, but Skilled: Shenjay's arms are like toothpicks, but she knows enough techniques to make up for that.